Reviews for Babying The Dragon
enchantedstarlight chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh! this is absolutely lovely! A warm, loving, beautiful family scene. I absolutely loved it. Your writing is so eloquent and shows such wonderful human emotion that it is addictive. Thank you for this sweet gem of a story.
aleera chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Love it :))
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awwww, Little Drakie has a pet Griffin, how cute!
Can I have a pet werewolf?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
notwolf chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
What a beautiful portrait of a loving family. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I especially like Malfoy stories where they love each other and are supportive.
draco-wakeup chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
so very sweet!
EleKat chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
awww so sweet!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very sweet. I always belived they loved each other, too.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Adorable!
I promise you that chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
that was so sweet... I really don't like the Malfoys but stories where their weakness and their affection are showed are really beautiful..
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
adorable.
fath8252 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I liked it. I also enjoyed your word choice and vocabulary.

...

Is that weird to say?

Oh well. It's true.

Happy New Year!
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I liked it becuase it seemed well, human. Even with the grifin and the house elf, it flowed really naturally.
MandyQ chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Freaking prefect! This is a new favorite:) I loved everything from Draco's being DRACO to the way Lucius and Narcissa mess with each other and flirt with each other. This was lovely and perfect and exactly the way I see them. I love it.
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Hello. This was a nice idea for a story. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I don't know that Lucius is capable of such things in canon, but your story is good for what it is. All of the characters had nicely done personalities.

Technically your story was pretty stable as well, though I did find one thing...

"It is nights like these he hated the fact..."

You're combining tenses here, which is sometimes undetectable, but incorrect, nonetheless. You'd have to change it to read:

"It is nights like these he hates the fact..."

or

"It was nights like these he hated the fact..."

Just a little heads up. :)
dragonflybaby chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
OMG wickid lullaby! it was so beautifull! u rock! )

dragonflybaby