Reviews for The Blue Crystal
jrxujfi chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
yaya!...but u dont have to put commas before ands!it was real annoying!
Navyfire chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
very nice...took you forever but very nice!...if you can believe I forgot my password. and yea im still workin on my story which I hope you will do a good edit on! love you mucho, ttyl! Leslie!
dragongirlj chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
update soon!
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
Cool, update soon
lesly chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
she is an awsome writter and a really good friend!
LesPaul12 chapter 6 . 12/18/2005
update ASAP!please!please?

ben
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
wow. i really wanna insult you . but soilod plot plus good writing equals awesome stroy so continue it

ben
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Your one-line paragraphs get annoying really quickly. I lost interest in the story because of this, but what I read was good. props.
FuckassMcGee chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
OK. It could just be me, but if BB and Rae started using each others powers, don't you think the others would be, oh I don't know, FREAKING OUT!
starmay chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
ur doin gr8!
starmay chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
woah ur story is soo funny with the personality switch im luvin ur story plz upsate soon
Matt-Robinette chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Well this is a first time I have seen this type of Fanfic, and I like it, I have read fanfic that are a bit different but they have it where they would have change color of skin or turn into humans or switch bodies, but this one is more better. nice job.
EmotionalSpazz chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Suspense...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ravenlogan112004 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
i like it please update soon.
cynthia chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
(NA: please forgive me if i spell or write a word in the wrong way, cause Im mexican and i know more or less english T-T) Okay then, that story was so CUTE! I LIKED IT!- please Capitulo or Chapter 2 SOON PLEASE!

( I LOVE ENZO FORTUNY ACTOR VOICE XD)