Reviews for Long Moments
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
i rally liked that story continue writing
michelle chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
r u gonna add another chapter?
Milan chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
Amazing. I have been tearing apart and trying to find a fluffy story about Half Blood Prince from Ginny's POV, and this is definately it. I love how you made the whole thing from Ginny's POV. It completely... changes the story, gives it a whole different feeling. For once, Harry isnt the main character and that makes all the difference. You represented her so well. Fiery, passionate, loving and confused all at the same time. The agony and torment Ginny went through was beautifully put into words. To be truthful, and im not just saying this, i have to say this is the best fic that represents Ginny as a person with all her qualities, good and bad, that i have ever read. And believe me, i have read like every good H/G fic out there. Most fics with Ginny's POV represent her as the perfect, charming, witty girl. Which is true of course. But they never incorporate the negative sides of Ginny, like how she is too nice, or how she was affeted so much by her exploits in the Chamber of Secrets. I also liked the way you began mostly ever chapter with a great nature description that was metaphorical to some distinct quality of life. I have to say i loved your metaphor with the umbrella and control. This fic is great, and i hope u keep it up until Harry and Ginny get back together after Harry breaks up with her at the end of Book6(which, i depserately hope, Rowling makes happen). I'd love to see your input on how they come back together. Hermione is also represented well. Most fics just focus soley on Harry and Ginny, but i like how u gave this fic a twinge of Hermion/Ron. Great story and keep it up ]

- Milan
Milan chapter 6 . 9/16/2005

- Milan
wandless chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Aw... how sweet!
mimazz chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
oh it's soo sweet. wow you should be a pro. writer. all i can say is AW! mimazz
acciodanrad9 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
That was perfect! I loved it! You wrote their kiss perfectly! One of the best potryals (sp) yet! I loved how you had them say that they loved eachother and when they knew they did... I can't wait for the next chapter!
AluraEmbrey chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
Its so beautiful! Nicely written. Is there more? Are you going to cover their "break-up"?
kitotterkat chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
Oh gosh, that was the best interpretation I've heard so far of that scene in the book! Great job, can't wait for the next chapter!
liilyy chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
I love it ! Please post more soon !

BUMPS !
tthief chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
thats really good. wow. you fill the gaps and siliences realy well. it was really good. update fast
Sekhmet88 chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
*tear* beautiful. fantastic, really. this is marvelous, thank you for writing it.
Orla Potter chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
Beautiful fic, update soon!

Love it.
christopher i finks chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
And as the world fell once again into the grip of sleep and dreams, Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley paid no heed to anything but each other, and the two hearts that slowly, and irrevocably, beat as one. That was the line,...that was the line that made my day that little bit nicer. Thankyou. You are a wonderful author. I look forward to reading more.
Duck Goddess chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
FLUFF! That was so sweet...update soon!