Reviews for Off the Record
LOVE IT!
Revy679 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
SO adorbs!
BI chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wonderful. I missed stories like this when I was away from GW fanfic. I like how you are able to keep what is essential to the characters even in AUs.
Aeris-Eithne chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Since I'm a reporter, I love reading Relena as one. She's a feisty Lois Lane type here! And they're adorable together. I definitely swooned over the last line. _
Aki Lee chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
wow. this oneshot's nice! good job! :D
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
so nice.. loved it
flipped chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
ohoi. )
Oyuki chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
that was awesome. i really liked it.
Facade chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hey your sotry is awesome! love the dramatic ending! A killer of an ending!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It's so cute! *squee* I love it I love it I love it!
princessyui chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Very cute one shot. Heero is very sexy when he gets angry. And his last line made my day.
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Love it. I am wondering something. Do you write most of your one-shots for challenges? How do you get involved with that sort of thing? I'd love to do that.

Anyway, back to the story. I can totally see Heero playing baseball, and having to put up with a harrassing reporter immediately following his first major-league win. Even, of course, if the reporter is one Relena Peacecraft. You played them both well off each other, what with the "on and off" the record comments, and his wanting to know her answer to his question at graduation. RL2
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh... So cute.. I like this one-shot. You are becoming one of my favorites authors, not that it is not new to you. Hehehe.. _ V,,
The Capsule Corp. President chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
This is definitely one of the most creative one shot I have ever read. Good job!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 4/11/2006