Reviews for Birthdays
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
SO super cute!
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
ohh that was very sweet i love stories like that r u sure there isnt gonna be a sequel?
Kana090 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
lol, I love this! It's so like Umi. And Clef. lol, but Ferio's gonna get mad when he realizes that Clef switched to his taller form. lol, just to see their faces. . . . . .

Thanks for the story!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Kawaii! Older Clef sounds really cute. So nice of him to send Umi a present.
lilwintryangel chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
OHh that was so cute and sweet

i love Clef and Umi stories

and this one is really nice

makes me go aww
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
i liked it! please let there be a sequel...i loved it so please don't stop
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i promise not to hurt you... cause it was UmixClef! though i didn't like the tiny FerioXFuu thing... sorry, for some reason, i don't like Fuu... ah well, cute story!
Mintt chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
It was good!

(Not being a usual ONESHOT reader, I decided to try this one and found it very sweet. Good job.

btw: thanks so much for being so nice in 'Wishes Can come True' and adding me to your C2.

Umi-chan3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Aw, that was sweet, although, I could've hoped for a little bit more fluff *grins* but it was a very classy place so stop, I liked it a lot and am eagerly waiting for chapter three...ahem...did I mention I was still waiting...and how about now? Now? And now? Hahaha, just kidding...sort of...good luck with the next chapter!
Jade chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
You mean... Ferio DIDN'T die?

That's sad. *sob* I read this hoping it would be Asmi, but no, it's an almost Clemi.

Ah well. It was... sweet. Yes.
Padme5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
You're WAY too hard on yourself, that was a very nice fic. I really wish there were a sequel, it'd be a good part to a fic. (I mean, a good part to stick somewhere in the middle of one.) Once again, beautiful work _

Sorry I couldn't read this before when I was talking to you, but there was a really bad storm and I had no internet until this afternoon. _;;

It was worth the wait though _ I hope you post more like this, I love reading your writing! If you ever need anything, you know how to reach me _

On another note, we need people to join your forum O

So, Anyone who's reading this needs to go there and sign up right away
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 1 . 7/29/2005

The ending wasn't wierd. Nice and clean. Ha..
Water-Mage2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Cute fic!_Its simple but still cute! Hope you update other story soon! (Forever Clemi Fan)