Reviews for Softly Whispering 'I Love You'
owenhind26 chapter 13 . 9/10
That was amazing. It made me cry. The fanfic truly captured true love and the pain it at the end. You are truly a talented writer xx
Mystical G Panther chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
that was really sad but awesome
GregoryWilson chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Third time reading this and I still tear up.
Drarrypowa chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
This is beautiful.
Peacock Slayer chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
omg when I realzed that Remus died... tears started pouring!
SSF88 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Hi again.
I have already posted a review on the final chapter, but I felt I was just so moved by your story that I had to review again. So I will post under chapter 12.
I really think you did a wonderful job with the characters of Remus and Snape in these two stories. They both have several layers, and I really love the way you make them human in all their imperfection; That snape can cry and laugh and develop to more than a shell around wounded feelings, that Remus really is most of the time scared and cowardly in his always deciding not to ask because his not wanting to upset anyone, but of cause a very loving person. That they love so perfectly!
The ending was so sad! But also amazingly beautiful! I was devastated, and I actually woke up this morning feeling sad. You know the kind of the feeling the morning after you have lost someone and it all comes back to you, and you realise that your world has ended in a way – definitely until you learn to live again without this person.
It is quite upsetting reading such an ending, but I also loved it. I loved the way that they were not all just super humans, and they did age and they did become weak, and that shit happens. And that the world is just not perfect, not even for our heroes. That the love they had were enough for them, and that they accepted that as the gift life bestowed upon them, and left in peace from life together in a way, because now life did not have more to hold for our last hero.
Oh I just, this story moved me so much.
SSF88 chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
That was awfully sad and beautiful.
SSF88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really loved 'Salvage What You Can', and this fluff scene is just amazing and wonderful and sweet and amazing :oD
stripeysocks123 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Oh man. I'm crying like a newborn and I can't stop. The story was beautiful! I loved the prequel too, pretty sure I reviewed it earlier today, but this, this was brilliant.
The epilogue both broke my heart and made me see love more than ever at the same time. :')
Thank you, darling!
Miriamele chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Oh my god! I'm crying over this one! I loved it, though.
cLaWs chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Amazing awesome beautiful is what your story is. I laughed i cried *wipes eyes* i couldn't stop reading until i was finished with both of your stories. Thank you so much for sharing this with us you rock and i hope to read more of your work.
m101 chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Ive absolutely loved all your stories, but these two are one of my favorite! Last chapter was so amazing, i was and still am in tears, its sad but also very beautiful :)
jgpt chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
this was by far my most favourite chapter. You had me in tears. it was so touching and beautiful.
mareine chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
I enjoyed these two stories very much. And it was nice how Severus died with a smile on his face.
watin77 chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
oh wow. this is one of the few fanfics that has managed to make me cry my eyes out. this was a wonderful duo of breathtaking fics. thanks for the read.