Reviews for Softly Whispering 'I Love You'
Drarrypowa chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
This is beautiful.
Peacock Slayer chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
omg when I realzed that Remus died... tears started pouring!
SSF88 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Hi again.
I have already posted a review on the final chapter, but I felt I was just so moved by your story that I had to review again. So I will post under chapter 12.
I really think you did a wonderful job with the characters of Remus and Snape in these two stories. They both have several layers, and I really love the way you make them human in all their imperfection; That snape can cry and laugh and develop to more than a shell around wounded feelings, that Remus really is most of the time scared and cowardly in his always deciding not to ask because his not wanting to upset anyone, but of cause a very loving person. That they love so perfectly!
The ending was so sad! But also amazingly beautiful! I was devastated, and I actually woke up this morning feeling sad. You know the kind of the feeling the morning after you have lost someone and it all comes back to you, and you realise that your world has ended in a way – definitely until you learn to live again without this person.
It is quite upsetting reading such an ending, but I also loved it. I loved the way that they were not all just super humans, and they did age and they did become weak, and that shit happens. And that the world is just not perfect, not even for our heroes. That the love they had were enough for them, and that they accepted that as the gift life bestowed upon them, and left in peace from life together in a way, because now life did not have more to hold for our last hero.
Oh I just, this story moved me so much.
SSF88 chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
That was awfully sad and beautiful.
SSF88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really loved 'Salvage What You Can', and this fluff scene is just amazing and wonderful and sweet and amazing :oD
stripeysocks123 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Oh man. I'm crying like a newborn and I can't stop. The story was beautiful! I loved the prequel too, pretty sure I reviewed it earlier today, but this, this was brilliant.
The epilogue both broke my heart and made me see love more than ever at the same time. :')
Thank you, darling!
Miriamele chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Oh my god! I'm crying over this one! I loved it, though.
cLaWs chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Amazing awesome beautiful is what your story is. I laughed i cried *wipes eyes* i couldn't stop reading until i was finished with both of your stories. Thank you so much for sharing this with us you rock and i hope to read more of your work.
m101 chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Ive absolutely loved all your stories, but these two are one of my favorite! Last chapter was so amazing, i was and still am in tears, its sad but also very beautiful :)
jgpt chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
this was by far my most favourite chapter. You had me in tears. it was so touching and beautiful.
mareine chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
I enjoyed these two stories very much. And it was nice how Severus died with a smile on his face.
watin77 chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
oh wow. this is one of the few fanfics that has managed to make me cry my eyes out. this was a wonderful duo of breathtaking fics. thanks for the read.
TubOfCoolWhip chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
First of all... *sobs*

Secondly, amazing work! You have amazing descriptions, lovely plot, and have really captured all of the characters well! I can really see it all in my mind clearly.

The ending was ingenious, really! It was probably the last word I'd ever expect, yet completely realistic and dramatic all at once.

I do hate the ending of a good story because, well, it is the end, but I was extremely pleased.
And a Pickle chapter 13 . 11/8/2009
Congratulations! You now have the dubious honour of being the only author to have written a fanfic that made me cry.

This was... indescribable. I read all 13 chapters as well as the prequel in one sitting - I just couldn't stop.

The characterisation was spot on, and the emotions involved were so real. I think having the fic labelled as 'Romance/Humour' made me totally unprepared for the epilogue which in some ways made it better.

I'm sorry for sending you an essay, but I had to tell you how utterly wonderful this fic is.

Peace, and may you always stay writing,

Sar
shllybkwrm chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
Oh my god. The epilogue made me cry so much I can't think of what to say now, except that SWYC and this were both absolutey amazing. Well done.