Reviews for Alone
Cianna Greenwood chapter 11 . 7/23/2002
I think I like the happy ending, for a change. It's just...Ryoko's been through so much! She has to have a happy ending! She deserves it!

Meep. What i meant to say was that you wrote this story really well and I liked it.
TenchiRyoko4eva chapter 11 . 10/19/2001
Wow nice story. I hate the fact tenchi and ayeka have kids, especially when mayuka seems more of ryoko's daughter but I thought it was cute. nevertheless i read this because I wanted drama and darkness, so I prefer the first 2nd ending was weird...but still kawaii. I still prefer #1 tho.
Meekachu chapter 11 . 9/14/2001
i enjoyed it very much
Cheska chapter 11 . 9/9/2001
Wow! Great story and alternate endings! Those are always enjoyable. The first ending was kinda sad but at the same time nice and the second one is cute. This is like the first fanfic from Tenchi I've read, I think...if you don't count crossovers of course. And I enjoyed it too. _
immagina chapter 11 . 7/25/2001
*speechless*...whew...that was long, yet, very very..aww...so incredible! i loved it! the characters are very well portrayed as well as their feelings...the flow of the story is entirely smooth from the very beginning to end, nice adjectives used, not much problem with shifting of tenses, really touches the heart of every person...very sad, emotional as well...it also depicts the "what ifs" and "what could have happend if.." that were usually failed to write by fic authors (ey, i'm one of those..*sigh* x) anyway...it's very humane...and this is the first time (i think) i've accepted an aeka x tenchi pairings (as you can see, i'm an avid ryoko/tenchi fan)...you did a great job in there...sugoi! *holds up banners*...x...write more! this is a very unique fic, i tell you...i *loved it!* keep it up! ja ne!
Swifty514 chapter 11 . 7/11/2001
I just loved this fic...i love the happy ending much much much much *takes breath* much much much...well you get the idea better...i just loved reading your story, it was full of suprises and a very well written piece of work.
Els-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
awwwww...
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 11 . 6/8/2001
SNEAKY. VERYYYY sneaky endings. The first one was utterly depressing, the second one was nifty. I loved your story. _ (and I really don't read tenchi fics so...) Anyway off to read some more...
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 7 . 6/8/2001
waii this is sooo good so far! I'll have to read the rest later class ended ten minutes ago and I'm late for geometry! O.O Since I'm only at chapter seven I'm not sure if your finished yet, if you aren't plllleaasee finish it! If you are, wahoo. _ bai!
Priest chapter 11 . 5/28/2001
Thank you I feel that this was the kind of ending that Ryoko deserved, (Im a BIG fan of the Tenchi family) and it just felt wrong reading the other ending. I do have one question though: where is Sasami during all of this? Oh well another fic I guess. Again, thank you ever so much for the happy ending _ . I think you did an excelent job with the story (even the sad ending was well written) and I enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading any other fics you have written or will write, especialy if it continues this story line.
fireflyrains chapter 11 . 5/24/2001
I like this ending much better. Good job!
OMFG chapter 9 . 5/21/2001
Ryoko AND Aeka had to die / **Blames Tenchi** Great story
Priest chapter 10 . 5/20/2001
I thought you were going to wright a happy ending, this was just to sad to put into words properly. are you still going to wright the other ending? if so i would like to read it, even if you dont post it. e-mail it to me if you must. this is just to sad an ending. thank you for reading my rant. keep up the good work in your furure fics.
fireflyrains chapter 9 . 5/19/2001
Pretty good story if I may say so myself. I read the agnst ending and I am waiting for the happier ending to show up soon. I almost cried at the way Ryoko died. It was sad, but good at the same time. I believe that that is a very good agnst ending. Keep up the good work!
animegrl chapter 10 . 5/17/2001
Yeah its me again. AHCK! I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS WILL END! PPL START SENDING IN VOTES! THIS IS TO GOOD TO STOP HERE!