Reviews for Surprise, Surprise
Melly chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Loved it!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Ooh, brilliant! Keep up the good work!
Blaze Productions chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
pretty awesome. Continue Soon!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
you know that it might be to your benifit to get your own screen name on here. And, if you plan on using your sibling's (sp?) then give us your name. I'd really like to know who REALLY wrote this.

all that aside, your writting is exclent, your story is interesting, nice twist by the way.. However I have a suggestion. The edit field that appears when you submit a document has a devider line you can use. in all do respect, for the sake of those that use screen readers, please use it in the way of division.

that is the only complaint that I can think of. great job by the way.

Ps: Hobson's Honey, I love your work as well.
Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Great, I really liked it. I thught you wrapped up the think w/Joey's birthday a bit erly, compared to how long the thing w/Rosemund went, but that's just me. It was still very good, and Kimmy messing it up was excellent. Her explanation for where Daanny was was super. I think you do the characters really well.

When Michelle said she would find out I thought she might hide a tape recorder or something, since there was all this talk of tapes earlier, so nice job keeping the readers off balance and having it happen some other way; and you're right, DAnny would believe his girls.

You even managed to keep everything in season, too - post-Vicki & pre-D.J./Steve breakup. I look forward to more when I have time.