Reviews for Pureblood and Mudblood Mix
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
:-)
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
sighs.. You need to look into rape trauma. She would be terrified, and well there is too much gloss over of the actual emotions of a rape victim. You need to re do this one a bit. I am going to finish it and see what happens, but IF you are going to write about this short of thing, YOU need to do the research to do it justice.
lectoris aliquam chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Great story until the end... too rushed. Shame "/
Lady Anon chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Just a point that I learned from a very talented somebody; don't apologize unless someone points it out to you. I didn't even notice that you had used a few hyphens until you pointed it out. Have some confidence girl! (I assume you're a girl :))

Anyway, good so far, even though I'm only in the first paragraph.

J
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
AWESOME!
4ueyesonly chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Well,

interesting Idea! But the Story continues to fast, there a lot of gaping holes in the Storyline. It looks sometimes like an Edamer (Dutch Cheese with BIG holes)

Well, the Idea and the start of the Story are good, but the rest of the Chapters need an workover. Really.

I hope you are not so disapointed with my Review. And I looking foward to read more and better Storys from you

Kindest regards

4ueyesonly
Wrenn8811 chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
OK, As a survivor of rape I do have to note that you treated the rape of Hermoine in a very light fashion, also she would suffer from post traumatic syndrome, at the very least she would expect Snape to attack her again. No matter how logically she knew that he had been forced to rape her, emotionally she would fear and loath him.

As to how her parents treat her in the letter, I just cannot see it. I could believe a letter outlining thier disappointment, demands for her to come home, demands to know who the father is, but never could I believe Hermoine parent's vilifying her.

That said, I do like the way you write, and am looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

Wrenn
toostupidforyou chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
Dang it! Nice ending but why? I like it. I'm not promising not to hurt you but, I will check out your other stories. This one was brilliant.
charmed piper chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
please dont take offence as to what im writing, but to help better your writing. i think your story went way too fast; especially the defeat of voldemort. i was confused at some parts because a new scene would start and there was no lines between stating so. you had a great plot, i just think you couldve done a lot more to it.
Megan Gillespie chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
I really like the ending. The way the still think about the other triplet is awesome and how megan is the potions master rocks! I knew you could write stories.
Becky chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
thx for making me one of the kids!1 geesh! wut's a girl gotta do to get luv huh? jk. lyl!1
POAS chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
-_- they had way too many kids and not enough sex scenes to explain them all. hmmph. i am slightly miffed. the ending felt rushed. i am saddened. it was okay. just seemed a little rushed.

-poas
Abbie chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
o my goodness gracious a dedication and a child named after me! thats like a double-triple-quadruple-n~le-dedication! Very cute and sweet ending, love the "housing" bit.
fetch-thranduilion chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
You know very well what I'm talking about. Very cute ending...but I realized something. Your title's inaccurate; Snape's not a pureblood.

oh, totally unrelated...I think you'd like a band called "Nightwish." has anybody else recommended them to you yet?
HarryMioneSamJackLukeLorelai chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
First of all, I'd like to say that I like your story. Please continue and update soon. Second of all, I'd like to tell you that you misspelled the word y'all. You spelled it ya'll when the correct spelling is y'all (It's a contraction for the words you all and since the o and u from you are what's missing, the apostrophe goes after the y). Sorry but I am a real stickler about the spelling of y'all. I can tolerate the misspelling of most words but being a good Southerner I can not tolerate the misspelling of such a great and oftentimes misused word.

Again this is a great story.