Reviews for A Voice without a Soul
Fifteensweets chapter 5 . 1/18
Replaced the stones with black diamonds because he was bored? That's hilarious
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 2 . 1/7
I love this story so far but I have a few questions. You make it sound as though the book gave discriptions of how Erik built his house, like having every sound that was made in the house to be sent straight to where he slept. Also as well as him having Christine being able to hear him from anywhere in the house. You also made it sound like the book gave a description of what sounds Christine made when she cried, how did you do all of this? You talked about how erik gave Christine one of her older work songs, but how do you know what her lessons where like and how he would of warmed her up
.and whatnot?
How do you know that Erik would have done all these things to his house if the books never really whent into those sorts of things? I'm talking about all of those things I'd already said in the very beginning of this review.
Mybella97 chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
This was completely lovely. Thank you for not having them jump immediately into bed as so many others have done. You allowed them to keep their personalities and flaws, without the sugar-coating. Quite enjoyable, thanks.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Oh no, it's Meg, who's traditionally named Marguerite.
Madame Giry is traditionally named Antoinette.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
Fuck you do you think you are?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
I would have said STAY
MissyH316 chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Bravissima! I really enjoyed your oh-so-quick-witted Erik with his pointed comments and unlderlying humor at times. I also enjoyed that Christine didn't give up on the stubborn lout. ;-) lol! Ah, true love really does conquer all! Thanks for sharing! -Missy
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
This was an amazing read thank you for giving the world the story the phantom of the opera should have been . You perfectly captured the essence of Erik as the true person he is and Christine the person she is . I thank you and hope you become an author, director and award winner of what you write and make come to life !
lying deliah chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
omg dat was...SOH GUD ...gah. I WANNA READ MORE! sozz just sooh gud
youawesomeman chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
WRITE MORRRREEEE NXT TIME U AWESOME PS.

LUV UR EVERYTING

SO GUD SO GUD

CAN ERIK BE A BIT MORE GENTLE?
HAHAH STILL LUV DA STORY THO
Dani chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
I realize that I am VERY late to this fandom, but of all the fics I've read recently, this one is my favorite already. You really captured Erik perfectly. Thanks ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
It's amazing. I love it, the story, how much they're like the characters. It's perfect.
Doesn't Matter chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
Holy Cow! That was incredible! I LOVED IT! And that's a feat, seeing as I normally hate Erik and Christine pairings
Kalia of Camelot chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
This is such a beautiful story. Thankyou for writing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I loved it:) I would have loved an encounter scene of there wedding night though...hehe