Reviews for A Voice without a Soul
Kalia of Camelot chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
This is such a beautiful story. Thankyou for writing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I loved it:) I would have loved an encounter scene of there wedding night though...hehe
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
I really loved this story! Thank you for sharing !
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
I could not put the story down! The story was phenomenal! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Loved this story! Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This fic is so incredible! Bravo!
Raven chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I've been looking for a good PotO fic all morning, and this one is perfect.

P.S. that ending was flawless.
Froody chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
mmmm... Gerik. Domestic violence never good, so I'm glad Christine doesn't seem to have forgiven him immediately.
Froody chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Oooh er. Hot stuff. And a completely inadequate review from me. :) This story is simply fantastic so far - it's got the passion, the intrigue, the drama, the non-smooshy fluffy Erik, a believable Christine... everything. Loving it so far!
regular reader chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Very good story!I loved it!Thank you!:)
1KLdreamgirl chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
This story is really good. I do prefer a gentle Christine but that one particular time was the perfect place for her to loose that calm nature. Erik needed to know how she truly felt.
DJ Husky chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
really sweet, beautiful story. love it!
newphan chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
I loved this story, it seems so much in character how you handled the conversations, even the arguments, between Erik and Christine.

It seems they are finally happy despite themselves.

Good Job. Thank you
debkay chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
This was an amazing story! Even though they got back together you wrote the story to show it wasn't as easy as most storytellers like to write it.

I loved it!
Ein chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! I just had a random spark of PotO obsession and I ran into this fic today. I absolutely loved how you portrayed Christine and Erik in your story.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »