Reviews for A Voice without a Soul
Ella2021 chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
know i love it,but just thought id remind u!

*smiles ear to ear*
SavvyLeArtist chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
*blank stare* It was so good, I don't know what to write...

YOU ARE A GENIUS! Is that enough? I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! is THAT enough?

hehehehehehehe

Hery keep it up...where's the fudge...?

:-P

ttyl

Savy
kelsiroo chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
Great job! I am very impressed once again. It was so sweet, and I'm still really gald that Erik has a hard time believing and accepting her love! Update soon!
marykate65 chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
Oh.. How beautiful Mouette. Maybe Raoul should make another appearance to try to undermine the relationship. I know I am terrible, but the tension is rather interesting when they are all three in the same room. Plus it makes the relief when they conquer their doubts and self recriminations so much sweeter if the Raoul element is looming there. Just a thought. You are doing excellent without advice from me, the big mouth though, so feel free to ignore this. I don't mind. update soon. Catch ya in the emails. Mary.
Ella2021 chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
hm.*sighs** oh i liky!its sp good! I LOVE! the way you prtray Erik! so god!cant wait tell the next chap!
Anacari chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Wow I simply love this chapter and this fic just because I love the personality that you are giving to Erik (sometimes bad and cold and sometimes sweet and shy), its just like the Erik of the movie, its just so...right! Continue it please.
Clever Lass chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Oh, I like this one, too.

Violent Erik is always nice, and makes quite a refreshing change from all the fluff.

(Ha, and I'm one of the worst fluff-mongers around here!)

Loved it when she sent Raoul and the Persian packing.
Lady Skywalker chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
After a couple chapters of evil Erik, Fluffy Erik is just what I needed.

I feel nothing for the fop, but I feeling that this isn't the last that we've seen of him, non?

update soon.

-Erin.
The Phantom chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING STORY EVER! OH my god I love it! I need more keep it up

Yours,

O.G
phantomadark chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
AWSOME!:)PLEASE UPDATE SOON!:)
kelsiroo chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
Great chapter, so great, so sweet, so... wow. It was just awesome, there are hardly words to explain. I also like that Erik isn't just like all the sudden "whoa she loves me" like he is in all the other stories! Great job, update soon.
chellyh chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
Oh wow!This is absolutely great, I love the fact that Erik has such a dry sense of humour. it's so nice to find a writer who gives the characters such depth. Have just read allof the story whilst listening to the soundtrack of the phantom of the opera.
blahblahblah27 chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
hey! i've been reading this story for a while now, brava!
Prying Pandora chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
Another awesome chapter. I love Christine with a backbone. This was definitely one of those "aww" chapters. But of course, it is Erik, so I'm sure something will come along soon enough to make his glass half-empty again. Update soon!
SavvyLeArtist chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
'okay this is defenetly my motto, if only I could spell it right...hehehe' The hevans broke Hellelujeh Hellelujeh Hellelujeh Hellelujeh!

Raise your hands and praise the Lord.

*Harry and Hermione look at Savy like she is too stange* What? WHAT?

lahave this chapter! The scence infront of the door I like the best! I likeed Ereik in this fic...hehehe

keep up the good work...YOU GO GIRL!

Savy