Reviews for Renegade
Ewelina Black chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
ah! that cleared up a few things i was wondering how she stopped hating his guts! turns out she DIDNT!
KL chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
cute. I likw how seriously he takes his godfather responsibilities.

Did you know that Sirius's middle name was Orion, or are you taking creative license?
unmysterious chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
I can't believe it but...that was around the fifth time I've read it...and I'm shocked that I haven't reviewed...and that last bit of dialouge actually had me tearing up. Why? Because I'm sad that I may never get a good, solid ending to this and I really would like to know what happens. Please, at this point I would be happy if you sent me an outline of what you had planned...it's just...this was my first favorite fanfiction. I love this so much. You are an amazing author, and if that sucking up didn't work, I don't know what will. Please, I will literally beg for an update of some kind. I know, it's been years, but still...there has to be something, right? A fanfiction like this is not forgettable.
TheSlytherinNation chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
i LOVE THIS STORY! but u haven't updated in like 3 years! please update!11

lol, im being serious though when i say, that in the chap where she first mentioned her 'meds' i actually thought she might be vampire or werewolf, but i desmissed it cause she was a muggle (and Jordan knew about the meds) anywayz, im being serous i actually though that but anywayz, this story was written beautifully, and i've already finished Padfoot Prohoibited and am starting on Black Blood, cyaz

btw. PLEASE UPDATE
Eryn Slith chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
You really are obssessed with Vampires aren't you? I loved this fic! and as I've already told you, I loved the others as well!
Fire Pixy chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
I know how annoying yet amazingly wonderful it can be to get reviews for old stories, so I'll risk the annoying part. I really like this story, and Padfoot Prohibited (which I just read on mugglenet via suggestion of someone I know) and would be very happy if you decide to update this anytime soon.
Siriuslyinlove chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! ALL OF THEM

Keep up! I love the way you write Sirius, you make me love him even more. Plz update soon. You Rock!
kelsey chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
i read all ur fanfics on mnff and i LOVE THEM! sirius-ly!

write more! ]
HiddenTiger13 chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
yay! that was pretty funny with that william guy. "bugger". lol. update soon!
KF182 chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
This is good! I hope you update soon.
makeoutkid chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
Hey! It's really good. Update soon! I keep getting the three Sirius/Raven fics mixed up. lol! Really good! It was cute.

Lizzy101
Andie K chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
Eks! It was so brilliant! I can't wait to find out what happens next, write more when you get the chance.
larney chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
GO ON! WRITE MORE! I"VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG NOW!

but seriously... i've read this the second time now, which is really sad,, but i LOVE it... so write me more...

love you and your writing

lina
Hornhead chapter 7 . 3/16/2006
WOOHOO! You updated! I was getting ready to send you a message and yell at you, you know. (Come to think of it, I don't know why I haven't received something like that from my readers, but that's not the point!)

Sirius is so cute! I love how he's jealous about um... WILL! That was it! Aww, poor Sirius, do3esn't think he can compete with Will. :( Anyway, whenever Raven's done with Sirius, send him on over to my house, will ya? I want a guy like him.
Red-Devil15 chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
wait was long, but update made it worth waiting. MORE SOON PLEASE! I LOVE IT!