Reviews for Drunk
love the story:D
Allie-grrl4 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
update soon
furrylittlesecret chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I've never read Harry/Charlie before, but I have to say I LOVE it! I have no idea why I've never thought of them together.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
update soon
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hey!

I liked it. I really did. But I would have preferred Harry to go about the brake-up after five years with a bit more of sensibility. And I'd really like to know just why Ginny gave up this easily. Therefore, I'm going to have a look if there's a sequel...

Thanks a lot (although I was slightly put out by the Draco/Colin-pairing. That just doesn't work in my world...:O),

ai
Randilicious chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I really love this one shot, and was so disappointed when it stopped, x3 Great writing
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
hell ye! 12 is aq lucky number! But, Sevie and Blazie on bottom? Wierd. Good story anyways!
yaeko chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
hahha that was good... i like it hehe
glitterball chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Loved it!
Loathing the Veil chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i love this story so much it's so funny!

really well written too, which i incredibly appreciated because so many ppl are neglecting good punctuation and gramma these days... and now i sound old lol.

but seriously, this story rocks, and now im off to find the other ones you did!

much love,

-LTV-

xo
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Holy! 12! Oh my gosh. Anyway... I can't believe she gave up that easily. Anyway...all the dancing was cute. As were Neville and Blaise. Sigh...gotta love Charlie (or should I say Tiger) though.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Siriusly Devoted chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
ooh i loved it!

so fit with all those male couples :)

neville and blaise and draco and colin make such great couples too!

lol another brillaint story!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Very enjoyable.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hopefully neither of them are already pregnant!
Blackdragon1292 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Its romantic but sex filled. Fluffy but a lil bit smuty. I LOVED IT!
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »