Reviews for Drunk
VintageRomanceGloves chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love this, like, a lot. but one thing is majorly bothering me. What was Neville going to ask Harry? maybe i missed it, but it's driving me nuts not knowing. :) it's probably not even important...
darkangel1012 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009

The last part with Ginny... Wow. Sucks for her don't it? Her reaction completely makes sense, I'd be pissed off too if my boyfriend of five years suddenly told me he was gay. Then again, I'd probably blame myself. I love this though! But why the nicknames so quickly?
Luna Nera chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
love the story:D
Allie-grrl4 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
update soon
furrylittlesecret chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I've never read Harry/Charlie before, but I have to say I LOVE it! I have no idea why I've never thought of them together.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
update soon
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008

I liked it. I really did. But I would have preferred Harry to go about the brake-up after five years with a bit more of sensibility. And I'd really like to know just why Ginny gave up this easily. Therefore, I'm going to have a look if there's a sequel...

Thanks a lot (although I was slightly put out by the Draco/Colin-pairing. That just doesn't work in my world...:O),

Randilicious chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I really love this one shot, and was so disappointed when it stopped, x3 Great writing
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
hell ye! 12 is aq lucky number! But, Sevie and Blazie on bottom? Wierd. Good story anyways!
yaeko chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
hahha that was good... i like it hehe
glitterball chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Loved it!
Loathing the Veil chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i love this story so much it's so funny!

really well written too, which i incredibly appreciated because so many ppl are neglecting good punctuation and gramma these days... and now i sound old lol.

but seriously, this story rocks, and now im off to find the other ones you did!

much love,

macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Holy! 12! Oh my gosh. Anyway... I can't believe she gave up that easily. Anyway...all the dancing was cute. As were Neville and Blaise. Sigh...gotta love Charlie (or should I say Tiger) though.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Siriusly Devoted chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
ooh i loved it!

so fit with all those male couples :)

neville and blaise and draco and colin make such great couples too!

lol another brillaint story!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/23/2008