Reviews for Drunk
Siriusly Devoted chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
ooh i loved it!

so fit with all those male couples :)

neville and blaise and draco and colin make such great couples too!

lol another brillaint story!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Very enjoyable.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hopefully neither of them are already pregnant!
Blackdragon1292 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Its romantic but sex filled. Fluffy but a lil bit smuty. I LOVED IT!
carly chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
wow i loved it! w
jakejph8 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
awsome be more descriptve this time
Artemis942 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
omg all the gay pairings and Mpreg was hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing...and Charlie is so hot! too bad he swings the other way...
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
wow
SiriusScruffy chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I've read this twice now and I love it! I've never had so many of my favourite slash ships in one story!

RL4SBnotNT x
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
loved it!
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Poor Ginny. Ah well, I'm sure she'll find someone to love her, annoying tartyness and all.
Kitai Shinsei chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I really liked this. XP I like all the pairings (Though some were very interesting!) and liked the way you had the relationships thought out (Though the idea of Neville on top is a very interesting one... o.O). The only thing though... I understand you were under pressure to get this fic out quickly, but I thought the ending was too rushed. I don't think Harry would have just ended it and then rushed off to have sex, and I don't think Ginny would have taken it that easily. I think she'd have tried to rip his balls off and after much screeching, a shellshocked Harry might have then been taken advantage of by Charlie. XP But that's just me.

Otherwise, I liked your writing style, it's chatty and easy to read, and I like your attention to spelling and grammer (It's so rare these days! Y_Y). Great fic!
graceandpipp chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This was a really good story. I liked it.
darkangledragonlover chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
oh please dont leave this as a one shot!
UncrowdedOrb chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
OMG! i like love this story it makes me go *squeal*
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »