Reviews for Drunk
sexybabewhowantssex chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is not a good story!
bunnykitune chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
the only down side to this is ginny loses her boyfriend of five years. XP
xxicedfirexx chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
loved the fic...

but u were mean to ginny! atleast shud have ended by her getting hooked to some1... afterall she did get the bouquet ;-)

or did the poor thing pass off her luck to blaise n neville? hehe

newayz nice one
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
six times,,no wait, eight..Omg! it was really good, first time I read any other Harry involving slash then with Draco!
bluerose24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I hope that you update this story soon. It is really good so far and I would love to read more of it.
Briankrause chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
lol. this story is so confusing and twisted, i didn't get half of it, so i presume i understand fully in the next chapter, so UPDATE SOON.
Civil-Raven chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
okay..ive most definitly reviewed this before...well...i know ive read it before anyways.

i lurve harry/charlie! _ one of my fave pairings...too bad theres not alot. so! i lurve your story! the ending was funny,and i thought neville and blaises relationship was cute, thogh i couldnt really picture draco and collin together though. but hey it worked.! _ well , lovely story! see ya!

~*D.T*~ :P
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I love this story please update.
PlantRuler chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
thats cute Charlie calling Harry kitten. Harry/Charlie is like my second favorite pairing. good story!
water.at.the.window chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
beautiful story. please update :)
Crazy-Physco chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
he he he lol cool chapter.
Ellie chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow, this story is so good, I normally hate slashfics but yours was AMAZING! Fantastic job! Everyone is so canon and amazing!

Oh, and please don't pay any attention to that stupid person "disgusted", they don't know what they're talking about. I agree with kate. They're just trying to get you down!
Magical Creature chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I love this story please update.
wondering why i chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
It's nice to see that person didn't get the fic deleted. People like that piss me off. Anyway... I LOVED IT! ah! so good! too bad it had to end :(
mary chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
hey! nice pairing yeah? well, i thinks it's perfect. you should write more about harry and charlie shagging while charlie's on top. i'll be waiting for your update.Ü
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »