Reviews for Drunk
AngelLucifer chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I was really excited to see this...not many people write Charlie/Harry. And out of those not many stories were as good as this.
Sweet-single chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
i forsee a lot of shagging

UPDATE SOON!_
mangue-rouge chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hello! Well, I rather like the concept of 31 slash couples but do they really exist? I think I am going to read all you post just for the pleasure of discovering some strange associations! And I really like the way you write (don't bother withe mine, I am Fench!)so kept going on!
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
AH! Hillarious! Are you going to write more? Please do.
Deluze chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Twelve packs! Sweat Merlin! Harry is one lucky kitten...

My favourite character in this story has to be little Sophie :P Even though I loved the protective/jealous Draco D

The story you read and got the idea for this, could it be 'Just Add Water'? Here's the link

It's a great Bill-Harry fic D

-Sophie
Lillei chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Cute
Mistress Vamp chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Hm...makes you wonder if Ginny really *DOES* have someone else on the side! hahahaha. Harry and Charlie. I love those two together!
Peggz chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Great, great, story! I loved it. Its very creative on how you are doing the un-known gay pairings. I love them! Your story was funny yet important. And you kept Hermione/Ron in this one, thats always good. xD
Where's Boo05 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
this was excellent I loved the pairing just off to find some more of your work!
Dancingshades chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Great story
Sydney chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
OMG! Severus pregnant? Wow... Who'da thought... I love how you wrote about Harry cuddleing up to Charlie, it sounds so cute! I love all of the slash, it's so cute! I can't wait till you post more of these storys!
Arriba chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
And it is hot hot hot! Oh the beauty of it! I never thought of Neville/Blaise ever but it seems cute! And Draco/Colin was a shock((Also cute))! Great story!
hp obsessed chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
sexy! write more!
techgirltheone chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
SPECTACULAR STORY!
ATadObsessive46 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Great one darlin'. I loved it. Blaise and Neville were so cute as were Charlie and Harry - Great job. Draco and Colin, a pairing i hadn't considered but it was good. Nicely done.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »