Reviews for Daydream: Hermione
romioneB chapter 1 . 7/2
this one too!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I am laughing hysterically...
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I remember these a long time ago on Checkmate. The site is down now, which is a shame, because there were a couple more missing moments there. I love this trope so much and your stories have inspired me to create my own missing moments revolving around my OTP. So thank you.

Hermione's daydream was great. Seeing the stages of punishment was pretty funny.
hyqel chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Fan fucking tastic! This is a realy sweet and funny and sexy story! Great job :)
claraowl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Excellent capturing of Hermione's character!

Y'know, I never thought about what she did with that charm... good job on taking those few sentences and turning it into an excellent fic!
Missile.x chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is amazing! I think it's all really in character and unlike some HP fanfiction isn't OTT at all. Brilliant job, though I felt pretty bad for Hermione though. :/
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Brilliant daydream! Good job! Thanks for sharing.
btgrs chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Genius!
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
"They really were quite extraordinary magic." Yup - it sure is the truth eh? It was the right amount of story and well balanced with the craziness of true daydreams and the reality of what Hermione wants (what we all want I expect.)

Cheers Jen
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Damn straight on the extraordinary magic part. I love how it's not just all sex and has so much... "hermione-ishness" in it.

So the real question is... where can I get one?
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Funny idea and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
fanficfan1037 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Alright! Hermione's daydream reflects how pissed she was! Damn good story!
greatestheights chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
and yes, hermione's was just as brilliant as ron's.

"‘Don’t call me that, you stupid bint!’ Ron snarled. ‘I hate it, it’s embarrassing! And by the way, you’re a horrible kisser!’

‘No!’ Lavender wailed, stomping her feet and clutching at tufts of her hair (there were now some bald spots on her scalp)."

hahahaha that was the best part in there, and i also rather enjoyed ron eagerly working with the house elves. poor hermione...broken hearts are the worst.

excellent characterization, and excellent story.
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Very nice. Though I wonder what would happen if Fred and George decided to track whatever was going on in those daydreams..
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This was funny and cutesy. It was a pleasure to read; fantastic job! XD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »