Reviews for Surviving the Weasley Twins
Cynical-Smile01 chapter 32 . 11h ago
The fanfiction world needs more stories like this. I still howl reading this after numerous readings. My favourite has to be Mr Filch and the Invisibilty Potion! Keep it up!
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow, this is great. My favourite characters are Fred and George, so i am really enjoying this. :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 32 . 12/30/2013
really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
ba
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
This was a hilarious chapter! I love your style and how you portray Fred and George. Awesome work. I laughed and laughed as the chapter went on.
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is so funny, and soooo Gred and Forge, and I love the Filch portrayal, and Charlie's good too. The ending was great too. You made some mistakes about Ravenclaw house: they don't have a password (they have to work out a riddle), and thier colours are blue and bronze- not silver- but otherwise, this rocks!
Ember chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
I love this story -
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 32 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely loved this story. Favorite line, "I prefer giving Filch what I like to call 'The Fred and George Experience'" (I probably misquoted that terribly-sorry!-but it made me laugh aloud) You kept your characters true, and had wonderful imagery and descriptions. I loved the dynamic between Filch and the twins, and how you included Lee in the shenanigans. "18 months" also had me in a fit of giggles. Well done, well done.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 32 . 7/18/2013
This is so funny!
A very accurate version of the twins first year!
I love that every student tries to find the treasure, and fails!
bandninjaninja chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Bill was actually the Prefect and Head Boy, Charlie was Quidditich captain
Mildly Confused Tree chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! Perfectly portrayed and you filled every gap imaginable! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
WingsofDust chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
I think you got all the characters' personalities perfect. You had me laughing at least once each chapter, and often more than once to be honest. Great work!
WingsofDust chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
AWESOME!
cento1021kaiba chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR EYEBROWS?
looooooooooo chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
funny how they accidently turned map on