Reviews for Surviving the Weasley Twins
Oddment101 chapter 32 . 1/3
Fantastic. Loved the ending by the wayXD
Oh, my God. I wasn't planning to review until I read the entire story because I prefer commenting on the story over-all. But that last part. Ah, I am still laughing now. Please excuse any typos because I am laughing too hard to type straight.

You are a brilliant author. Your story has the amazing effect of being funny, with-out being a crack fic or over-done, it just seems to woven seamlessly into the story, characters that are amazingly accurate and an interesting plot.

I think that there are a bit too many coincidences for it to be very realistic but the rest of the story more than makes up for it.

-Oddment101
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Female animals are actually normally bigger than males. A mother and child might fit better there
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Quirrel couldn't have been DADA professor
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
The Dada teacher position is cursed so it wouldn't be qurriel
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I'm getting a bit teary eyed for some reaso... odd,.. *sniff*
Cynical-Smile01 chapter 32 . 4/16/2014
The fanfiction world needs more stories like this. I still howl reading this after numerous readings. My favourite has to be Mr Filch and the Invisibilty Potion! Keep it up!
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Wow, this is great. My favourite characters are Fred and George, so i am really enjoying this. :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 32 . 12/30/2013
really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
ba
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
This was a hilarious chapter! I love your style and how you portray Fred and George. Awesome work. I laughed and laughed as the chapter went on.
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is so funny, and soooo Gred and Forge, and I love the Filch portrayal, and Charlie's good too. The ending was great too. You made some mistakes about Ravenclaw house: they don't have a password (they have to work out a riddle), and thier colours are blue and bronze- not silver- but otherwise, this rocks!
Ember chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
I love this story -
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 32 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely loved this story. Favorite line, "I prefer giving Filch what I like to call 'The Fred and George Experience'" (I probably misquoted that terribly-sorry!-but it made me laugh aloud) You kept your characters true, and had wonderful imagery and descriptions. I loved the dynamic between Filch and the twins, and how you included Lee in the shenanigans. "18 months" also had me in a fit of giggles. Well done, well done.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 32 . 7/18/2013
This is so funny!
A very accurate version of the twins first year!
I love that every student tries to find the treasure, and fails!