Reviews for Camp Love
Lala chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
This is one of the best D&S stories I have ever read! I really hope that you will write another one.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
should have been love but not a bad story overall.
Big Ace 1 chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Dear Author

Quite an interesting story, Now how about one on Tuck and Valery?

After all turnabout is fair play,

Thank you for the Good work and funny story

Big Ace
calliebee11 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
aww!
Baeden chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
YAY 4 FLUFF!
lar lindor chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
It was a fun story. I always enjoy a good DannyxSam tale. May I make a suggestion on your writing style? I'll leave it up to you. Just let me know. (No, it's not bad, and I don't do mean reviews, ever.)

Best wishes,

Lar
Lexii-chan chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
cute very cute.I love how nice and cute the story is and I have one thing I can't wait for Danny and Sam to so SPILL! They belong together you know look on your key board and S and D are next to each other while v isn't and p is far far for adding that I just HAD love this story and thanks for reviewing one of mine!

-Alexa
Miko in training chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
AWAW! THATS SO SWETE! i cant wait to read the next chapter keep it up :)
HornedHalo chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
lol this is so funy, i could see an episode for this! haha, maybe on Nick at night, lol hah anyways good so far, update or Seaquel! whatever's fine with me! this is one of the coolest things if read so far heh heh look a muffin! *looks away*

*runs away*
TheTruthIsOutThere912 chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
great i loved the way that danny and sam turned aganist tucker and valerie! great story!
Pokemon Freak 2006 chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Loved it.
RIMH chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
DUDE! you should update.
HornedHalo chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
haha thats good! i just reveiwed to the other story u wrote to! lol this one is so funny! I love it althought the Paragraphs are to tight together, i kept losing my place, I can twait till the next chapter! its really really freakin good! I love it, when i have time im going to read all of ur stories, if i can lol. Well yeah, i could, . keep up the great work!

GhostRaccoon
Clair-Crossed chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
KEEP GOING! it's awsome for once in my life I was actually excited to hear a story! Please update soon!
Mental Mess chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
AWW so cute... update soon