Reviews for Dry Bones
Snarky chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
Right, well, checked up on this, it's great, loved it the first time I read it, loved it more the second. Talk about the perfect happy ending, right? Anyway, great job with this, write more dammit!
maehsweet chapter 13 . 8/8/2005
Excellent story! I really love the characters you added to this. The interaction between everyone was just great! Thanks so much for another fun story.
Jess chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
Okay, I admit, I have been a lurker in this story, but I had to come out of hiding for the end. I really loved this and the one before it, and I really really really hope you do another one. It takes a good writer to write other people's characters realistically, it takes an excellent writer to create your own characters and mix them with someone elses and have them work together, creating a realistic, true to character story. Great work, you two. Please write another one! I promise I'll quit lurking.
pryrmtns chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
more, more, more... you've gotta finish all this... please... please... please...

wedding jitters... a shy Bug... pretty please...
MissDanielle chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
Aw. Three engagement rings...I smell mass wedding for the next installment. haha. (I don't mean that really, don't get carried away) I love that Max is making money off everyone's happiness, he's such a swell guy. That chapter was a nice ending to the story. It brought everything full circle didn't it? Everything started out rather lovey dovey and it was nice to see it end that way too. And I like that you had the thing about Garret and Sarah and the ring from the previous story too, just to tie all your loose ends together. Great job! Can't wait for the next project!
MissDanielle chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
Yikes! That was a wee bit tense there for a minute, weren't it.

I like that Wren went from calling him Jack to doctor, once she discovered who he really was. Interesting little turn that showed how her feelings changed for him. You really do have amazing skills in the dialouge department. That said, I didn't like that Solkum, called himself a serial killer. That was the only think that didn't work for me here, just because even though that precisely what he is, he doesn't see it that way. He's a medical examiner, he knows serial killers are disgusting, but he isn't, he's just doing the world a favor.

Overall, brilliant chapter. It's hard sometimes to write these kind of high intensity and violent scenes, but you've pulled it off well. Good job.
MissDanielle chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
BAH! I love how everyone on this show is such a fan of breaking and entering. I like that they've found the journal, but as I started reading it, it didn't feel right to me. You mentioned that he's not stupid, just arrogant and I believe that, but I think his journal condradicts that. He was really explicit in what he had planned and I thought perhaps he would have been more secrative about it, perhaps by using initals for people and code names for his plans. I don't know, maybe if you had of done that, I might not have understood. That said, I love the ideas in the chapter even though I'm not completely sold on the execution. And the cliffhanger is making me type really fast so I can see who's on the elevator.
cdncjfan chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
I love this story. I'm sorry to see it end. Could you come up with another sequel somehow? I can dream. Thank you for giving us Sarah and Wren!...RK
Lioness-Rampant chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
I hope that means that this will become a trilogy! Awesome jobs!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
Great jobs! Can't wait to read more!
MissDanielle chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
Slokum, that sneaky bastard, is up to something. I feel like he could be the killer, but I don't want to believe it, even though I hate him. I'm very interested in this plan of Wren's. I'll be waiting impatiently for the next chapter.
MissDanielle chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
My favorite bit in this chapter was how you discribed how Wren's voice changed when she was angry. The details in that wee passage really made an impression and I'm not even sure why. I guess, once you conveyed just how her accent varied by mood, it was easier to 'hear' her, if that makes any sense. I love how you just keep chipping away at Slokum. Every little thing he does just makes me not like him that much more...which really is the way it should be.
MissDanielle chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
Wow. I think is the best friggin chapter yet. It's always interesting to get onto the other side and see what the killer is thinking about. Even though you didn't describe the killer or anything, you've painted a really good picture of him, in my mind at least. You can tell by your choice of dicton just how clever he is. This chapter is brilliant, love and I can't even type this fast enough to get to the next one.
MissDanielle chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
I hope you don't mind that I keep leaving these rather long reviews after every single chapter...and even if you do, I'm gonna keep doin' it. I like the new twist, that the victims all look like Wren, but I can't help feel like we've seen this kind of killer before. (Digger and the Locard's Exchange guy) I don't know, perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about and you're going to surprise me in a chapter or two. I enjoyed this chapter. I know that sometimes the further I get into a story of my own, the more out of character the characters become, but I'm glad that is not the case with you at all. Your characterizations are as solid now as they have been the entire way through.
GoddessofSnark chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
Hehehe...I know I don't own them. But fanfic's just as close as I'll get. Very good two chappies, very well written, as per usual. Love it to death, can't wait to see what's going to happen with Wren if she's going to wind up a victim or not...