Reviews for A Gift of Time
riverrat1 chapter 21 . 3/28
This is one of the best stories of Severus and Hermione I have read so far, only to have it end in disappointment because you never finished it.
It is very well written and has an excellent plot - so far anyway...
Not a user chapter 21 . 12/7/2020
Great story! Too bad it seems abandoned. I don't suppose there's a chance of it being updated any time soon?
Kvan chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
This looks to be very interesting
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2020
Soooooo good! Please continue this fantastic story.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2020
Please, please, please continue this wonderful story.
CRoseSing chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
This fic is one of a kind and I loved reading it, but I am sad there is so much of the story left untold! Thank you for sharing it, though. It’s very creative and intricate.
lucialeoc chapter 21 . 3/11/2020
bello bello bello ti voto 20...aggiorna
lucialeoc chapter 15 . 3/9/2020
e bella storia scrivi aggiornamento
httpswww.fanf chapter 15 . 3/9/2020
e bellissima questa storia. scrivi la fine aggiorna
Eyrion chapter 21 . 3/3/2020
This is a fantastic and original storyline. I’m so completely impressed, I just wish you were able to complete it. It’s so unbelievably clever.
Katie Lady 8 chapter 21 . 2/9/2020
This SUCH an original, fantastic plot line. So unique. I am disappointed that you have not continued it. I see that you are writing as of Dec 2019. I beg you to continue this story. It has the potential to be one of the absolute best SSHG fics in this fandom. Please please use your talent to continue this story. I need to know how SS and HG's relationship progresses!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 21 . 1/18/2020
Easily one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. Please continue.
Grace5231973 chapter 21 . 7/9/2019
I just found this and finished it this week. I am anxious to see where this is going and find out more about the quads abilities.
scarletarcher chapter 21 . 10/14/2018
Hi! I really hope that you still continue this story! The plot and use of music is wholly original! I've never read anything like this, save perhaps "The Arithmancer." Your use of music within magic is fantastic in every sense of the word and combined with your fascinating use of time magic created an amazing fic. I have always wondered why Hogwarts offered no music lessons and why there was a frog chorus rather than a regular one or an orchestra-this fic offers an intriguing solution to JKR's hole. I would love it if you would consider continuing this story, should you have the time and be so inclined. Thank you for the chapters which you have already written.
jlove34 chapter 21 . 9/26/2018
I hope you return to this someday. It was fabulously written. I loved it!