Reviews for A Gift of Time
Francis-rose chapter 21 . 9/13
MOre please
Mrpince chapter 21 . 8/10
I wish this was completed! Such a good story
rosebelikov.rosemalfoy.4ever chapter 1 . 5/5
I really enjoy this story. i wish you'd finish it!
httpswww.fanf chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
e alora come finisce,...?
ANGSWIN chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
I know that this is an old story (and most likely abandoned), but I wanted you to know that I found it fascinating. I wish that there was more...
Hitokimi chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
Now that I've mostly caught up, here goes.

If Hermione knows about the Gome and Go room or the room of requirement as its called, she could have used it long before now as a place to play and or practice in, the innate magic should have been such to keep her playing shielded and not affect the rest of the castle, but for story sake I can see how doing it would have changed events.

Second- with Zibini the elder, though he may have surrendered his service in order to keep his daughter safe, could he still not turn to Hermione, plee his plight, and have the magic of her music cleanse the 'taint' of the mark from him at some later point-for I've no doubt he'd have sworn his blood and line to her had he met Hermione first.

I do rather like the Idea of Hermione being a Pheonix animagi, and not for just the power of song. Pheonix are known for their ability to heal and are the ultamet symbol of the Cycle of Creation- for no other animal is reborn as it dies.

Now this also brings to mind Fwaks, would he also feel akin to Hermione as the both have stronge Magic over song?
And lastly- if Hermione does have the Song if Creation within, could she not then in turn use it to coax life from her body or others who thought themselves barren, or so at least make it more likely to have children
Cherryberry123 chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
I really do hope that you get to finish this fanfic because honestly this is THE best fanfic I've read in my life of fanfics. Its well paced and the storyline is incredibly engaging with the numerous twists and turns. I have no doubt that if this had been finished, it would have been absolutely amazing. Again I hope that you will find the motivation to complete this and I wish you the best of luck.
Dougsdaughter1957 chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
I know it's been years since you last updated, but I'm hoping you're still willing to continue. This is one of the best time travel fics I've ever read. I've lost sleep because I couldn't put my phone down. Lol You definitely are a talented writer, I hope that I soon get an email notifying me of an update to this wonderful piece of work.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2016
I saw that you have replied to comments on ashwinder regarding updating this story...I hope you do! I've read this story easily half a dozen times through out the years. I hope you find your muse and gift us with a happy ending!
dracoisforever chapter 21 . 1/29/2016
So. Fabulous story! I wonder if you have finished it and published it elsewhere, or if you have just abandoned it... much too abandon, in my opinion... hoping you have more hidden away somewhere! :)
redeclipse516 chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
Fantastic XD
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2016
im so sad this is unfinished its very different from other stories I have read ... excellent job
Syene Ingram chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
This story is absolutely AMAZING! I'm seeing how everything is starting to tie in! Please please please please please pretty please come back to it!
MangaGrl2665 chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
I know that you haven't updated this in years but it's so goooood! Please come back to this!