Reviews for Hanging by a Thread
Sim chapter 3 . 6/21
Just what we needed after this heartbroken episode - not that fishing isn't good too, but still. Thank you for this lovely piece!
jag389 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
liked it.
SJC8 chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Nicely writen and totally in Character, not sappy at all. I really enjoyed this story :-)
smithcrafter chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Very good. Comfort and a closening of their relationship, but without really getting into the J/S "let's get 'em together NOW" rut.
Space Monkey chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Very cool
spacemonkey chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
good story line! write another!
astareltheweeper chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
I have to say that that was just beautiful. You really have a gift for writing, and not just fanfic. Your writing is descriptive, it flows well and its very emotive but never gets boring... please do keep it up! )
Maggie Eaton chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Very touching story. Enjoyed it very much.
sandwiches chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
An amazingly warm fic that was great to read. Well done.
Kibeth5 chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
This is a wonderful fic! Probably one of the best post-Threads I've read! You captured Sam's emotion really well and I loved her interaction with Jack-you showed his care for her without making things overly-romantic in the tough situation of her dad having just died.

Really enjoyable, Gwil! Your writing has a very easy, smooth style which is a great attribute to have, and I have no critiques for this one at all. I really hope you do make a stab at writing that other fic... I'll certainly be looking out for it.

Thanks for the read. :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Great chapters.
Descent chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Any Sam/Jack fic is great, I like it. Great start, hope to see much more from you. :)
LadyRaider chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
That was a great story. I'm a sucker for post-Threads fics- which is probably why I wrote two.

I wish there was more, but I'm satisfied with the way this ended. It was a wonderful story.
janissima chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
That was wonderful! I really like your writing style and look forward to reading more from you...even if it doesn't have much of a plot! :)
Revvie-S chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
AAh! Finally I was able to download Chapter three in its entirety and it was well worth the wait. I loved the warm and fuzzy ending!