Reviews for Daydream: Ron
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
It was nice to compare Ron's daydream with Hermione's. I like how you included the Quidditch. If those daydreams were meant to zone off in class, I don't think they're supposed to be that intense, but it does lead to great inspiration for fanfics.
claraowl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
If both of them used the daydream charms (excellent job, by the way), did thyey tell the other later?
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Best. Daydream. EVER! Great story!

Thank you so much for sharing.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love how he describes his feelings for Hermione, it's perfect
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
A little dirty - but hey, what else are fantasies/daydreams for if not that?

Cheers Jen
GrangerWeasley chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I had been reading your histories one again and again, sorry if never write a review, until now that I have my own account and understand whar necesary is to have a good words to read. (Sorry my english please)
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
yay! i loved it!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Ok, um... WOW. That was def a Ronish dream and it was AMAZING. I laughed when reading how loyal he still managed to be to Harry in his daydream. But yes, he's right - a man should always listen to a woman in black lace. LOL. Any chance you'll let me know where I can get this Daydream Charm now? I've been a good girl!
jkrhaterhplover chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow! _ That was rather lovely. I have to say that captured Ron pretty well in my mind at least? Well done, but somehow you should make a sequel where hes at the Burrow using them while everyone is out and Hermione hears him when he thinks noone is home. Or vice versa Hermione finds them in Ron's room and thinks to borrow one? And is sucked into a uncontrollable daydream driven by her hidden thoughts and feelings of Ron? Then somehow make a third spinoff where the treats lead them to each other? haha im a thinker i guess? think about it love your a good writer.
fanficfan1037 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
R... hahaha! I like it! and so do my friggin teenage hormones!
greatestheights chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
oh, boy.

now THAT is what i call a good story.

best patented daydream story i've ever read, i was cracking up throughout the entire thing.

"He looked up again to see Hermione laughing and pointing at Krum, and holding up a sign that said ‘Vicky is a Grouchy Git and a Terrible Kisser!’"

that realy got me going, as well as cormac getting hit with the beater's bat, the four-part harmony of weasley is our king, and hermione going all fangirl on ron hahaha. and of course, the writing was brilliant, the dialogue and characterization were spot on, and i loved the fact that ron was starting to mature a little with his whole take on lavender and how he didn't just want hermione so he could kiss her, he wanted her because she was HER.

i'm off to go read hermione's daydream-should be as excellent as ron's.

cheers,

sw
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Brilliant! Now if they only get together for real... XD
ifyoulovemeyou'llkillthattree chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
awesome i'll add u to my favorite authors list...but i still kick ass ;) lmao
ForgetFairyTales chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Brilliant!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I really enjoyed this one-shot. The whole Ron Hermione missed moments series is awesome.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »