Reviews for One For All, And All For McKay?
puddles1311 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
HAHAHAHA! That was awesome! AWESOME! Just as great as the last one! Spectacular job!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
How come Kavanagh gets to be royalty in this one too? ;). I was amused that Elizabeth was married to him *g*. Loved the snark, both awake and halucinatory- if that's actually a word :-0.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Coolness, dude...Utterly Hilarious - just like Shep Of Sherwood...& gotta love the title...from The 3 Musketeers, roight? it's from the bryan adams/rod stewart/_ tri-et theme song. ;) Lovely addition in any case! Your slightly cracked humor strikes again to great positive aplomb deep in my gut-busting! So - Thanks again for writing this! It was GREAT! :)
MacCartney chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That was wonderful too! I LOVE how you are using my favorite stories:) More?
Elisa chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Oh, that was great! I was laughing the whole way through! Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Writer117 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Hehehe. Another great story. You fit into their heads and skins quite perfectly.
Jules47 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I really enjoyed this story, loads of fun. Poor Rodney but he was heoric in the end. lol
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Loved this one, too! One thing that was particularly poignant in both stories was the use of characters that are otherwise dead or gone. I miss Peter and old-Ford, too.

When you asked about Musketeers, I never dreamed you had this in mind!
imskysmom chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Good lord woman - are you a machine! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but how do you DO it! loved it!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2