Reviews for Enter Dorcas Meadows
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
hillarious!
i-o-u one name chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
dorcas is my kind of gal
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Haha, so random, but funny. Nice job.

Red
Kendra-the hyper one chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
LMFAO! great!
Flashyfirebird chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hahahahaha! I love this!

He paused once more. “What do you mean, a dragon?” he said, shocked.

“You know…” She flapped her arms ridiculously. “They fly, they breathe fire, they eat… People.”

“I know what a dragon is, infidel.”

That part almost made me choke, I was laughing so hard. Great job on this... I've always been a bit interested in Dorcas Meadowes, and I like your take on why Voldy killed her in person - frankly, I'm not sure I really blame him! But I wonder... where did Dorcas get the dragon?
Cainabelle chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Hilarious.
HeathroBonk chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I see you switched the song to "You're So Vain." I love it even more! And that infidel line is particularly enjoyable.

Heathro
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I agree, this story was rather refreshing. ] Humorful, it's good to see Voldemort in a less terrifying way, that whole I-will-eat-you image can get old... I liked how childish he was, shows a less mature side to him, 'twas entertaining. Are you going to continue this?
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
HAHAHHAHA Klent! I love it...Yup, you are reading this right now but you have the same obsession with reviews that I do so here ya go. FLAMES AT LAST *CONSUME* US!

Defy Gravity
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That was pretty funny. Huzzah, humor.
JuicyJuice chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Nice ficlet. I like Dorcas. And I love to see Voldemort stumped by a few smiles and a bit of looniness...But why was he trying to kill her in the first place?

JuicyJuice
WhynnyFille chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ha - that's awesome. I loved that dragon! And the story. You're totally right; Mrs. Dorcas Riddle does have a very bad ring to it... Great job!

- Rivendell's Evenstar, she who loves to bake brownies
Pedagogie chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
excellent! is there more? i love this. although, she did just give him the address of their HQ. and where did the voice come from? that confused me. Anyway, it's spelendid and i can't wait for more!
Sabine Strohem-Moss chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
-giggles- Hilarious. I love seeing Voldie put in his place. And by the way, the Dorcas Meadows fic you mentioned, maybe it was 'Killing Dorcas Meadows' by dress-without-sleeves?
Indoor Living chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
“I know what a dragon is, infidel.”

I think I'm going to be saying this to people for the rest of my life. Very funny, excellent work.