Reviews for Tonight Will Be My Night
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
this was so beautiful you dont even understand. I CRIED WHILE READING IT
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
It is such a sad story but also so sweeeeeeet. Sorry i became a hopless romantic at age 4
toot chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
too long
Pain Girl chapter 5 . 1/15/2012

XxPain GirlxX
Pain Girl chapter 4 . 1/15/2012

XxPain GirlxX
IsabellaGranger12 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Hey, I know it might be late for my review but OMG, you're simply amazing! You know, I don't usually read these kind of fics with mature theme, actually trying to let clear I don't, because I'm not usually in the mood to or because I don't like it, but I was reading your fanfic (by curious xD) and I found myself reading the whole story, xD I completely loved it, also I didn't find it too mature, I'd say it's more for a T rating...

But coming back to earth and review, I kinda fell in love with this, I loooooved the whole story, the Z/C relationships made me love it even more than I usually do, I loved how Zoey realized that her love for him was so strong that she was blind of, and it's true, or not? And how they were pretending to be just friends even though their huge crush until cannot hold it any longer, it was like wow...

At the 4th chapter my jaw dropped, I completely love Chase, seriously, and when he got killed I was like: ''No... no...'' I seriously though of stop reading your story because I don't usually cry at stories, but as I was telling myself ''Don't cry... don't cry, don't do it...'' but I couldn't help myself but doing it, and I creid 'till the end, when Zoey dies... but you know? I felt so free of tears (even though I was crying so hard) when her life didn't flash before her eyes, and instead of she saw Chase. It was like a symbol of their strong relationship, like they're always gonna be together despite all the things they have to deal with, even the death.

So, I already said it's too late for reviewing, but as I loved your story, it's definitely going to my favorites list and so you, :)

Mandi-pieee chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
This is my fav story that i have read on here, and it made me cry so hard. Great job! Thanks for the story3
Vitality Keys chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
It was a really sweet story. To put it simply, it was beautiful. The ending nearly brought tears to my eyes, adn that's something stories don't do easily to me.

Great peice of writing, your very talented.
girl chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
ah... that's so depressing... I'm going to cry... AH! THIS IS SO SAD! I never cry, but I wish I did at this. It's more better than this throbbing feeling in my chest. Ah, there it is again. What a beautiful sad pain. I better wrap this up before I lose it. IT WAS THE MAST BEAUTIFUL SAD FANFIC I EVER READ! YOU FOUND A BEAUTY IN DEPRESSION!... that sounded weird...
Peeweekiwi chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
I loved it. It made me cry. I have to say that you are a great writer. I cant pick a favourite part I loved it all.

Please carry on writing.

foreverpheely chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
whoa man, who parties one night, gets drunk, than hungover, and bothers to make breakfast for a house full of people? when i'm like that i don't even bother eating breakfast.
HermioneRocks2003 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Really good so far.
missymiss chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
OMG your story was so beautiful. I was moved to tears. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you contenue your work. God luck for the future!
bby1994 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
I can feel tears threatening to spill. This was wonderfully written and so, so sad. *Sniffle* It was positively beautiful
ZoZe chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Thank you very much for that wonderful piece of writing.

The explicit but nonetheless soulful describtions make your fic a pleasure to read.