Reviews for Ready to Fall
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
God I wish… That would have been perfect, it was perfect. I just wish that… well you know. Great job.
aleighd chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Absolute favorite part:

“Hey Rory?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too,” she whispered while she snuggled further into him. He sighed and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

“And I don’t wanna die,” he added after a moment. She burst out laughing as she sat up then.

Ah, so sweet and then so funny. I love it to death. :)
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Ah, the true way the Jess/Rory saga should have ended...with them together! Wonderful story...an absolute favorite!
19merz86 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Loved it! Definitley one of my favorite Lit oneshots.
amber chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
so good! that wouldve totally fit in the show ahh i love it
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
omg, so good! everyone was def in charater and i loved the banter, and the fluffyness and just EVERYTHING! if u write a squeal i'll b ur best friend...lol. but really, squeal!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
here leaving you another one of your favorite meal.

i liked this story in all its cheesiness because i really wish something similar happened in the show. Jess was supposed to be her first... and her last now that i think of it ;) this is why i love fanfiction so much :) thank you for this cute little story. i'd loved to read the conversation that took place between the Gilmore girls, the morning after lol
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I definitaly enjoyed!
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Loved it- sweet, and true to the tempo of the show. Keep writing.
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I loved it, and I wish you would write a sequel!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Love it completely.
thecheckerispink chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
good!
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Perfect. I love your oneshots and I also prefer them as oneshots, makes the moments more special and perfect.

Absolutely adorable.
angelace chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was beautiful! Oh, well done you! :-) I wish that season three had gone like that . . . well, I'm a complete sucker for a sweet Literati fic - haha, can you tell? Yes, that was great. Write another. Actually, I shall go now to peruse your other stories, I do hope there's others!
starcastic chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
i had just watched the scene in mention so this was perfect timing for met to find this. very cute.