Reviews for My Girl
unknown chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
The answer is totally obvious. It so Davis who write the letter.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
I too didn't support Daikari when I first discovered this site, much less any couple. I think your experience mirrors my own. Was it sweet enough? Yes. Did it sound believable? Yes. And the Bible verse is too a nice touch.

If you're still interested, you should read An Unexpected Love by Ukagaimasu and Once Upon A Sleepover by Lainey.
TheLoveBrigade chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
wow, flamers and haters abound...*looks at Prince Takeru and Takari fans suck* Anyways good fic, although it was kind of short and the passages were a little...subtle. but good nonetheless. keep it up!
Takari fans suck chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
Prince Takeru Retard
Mystic Silver chapter 2 . 7/29/2002
That is so sweet!
davis chapter 2 . 6/11/2002
That was a great story. I hope you keep writing Daikaris like this one. Keep up the good work!
davis chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Great writing! I enjoyed it. Keep up the good writing!
Isofonia chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwww. So cute! I loved it!
Isofonia chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
So sad. I have no clue who it is...
Rangin-Chan chapter 2 . 12/18/2001
It was really sweet! Sentimental yet convincent

I thought that Yamato writted the letter for Sora, but it was a nice surprise. Im not very fond of Daikari, most for the Jyoura/Sorato type, but this story is beautiful with the kari-Daisuke relationship. I indeed like it, keep writting please!
Vicky Ishida chapter 2 . 9/16/2001
I thought it was gonna be Sorato! But cute just the same! I'm not really a Dakari fan, but this just makes it soo sweet!
RebelStar chapter 2 . 7/19/2001
Woah, I thought Matt had the crest of Friendship? Maybve I missed something.. Good, even if it is kinda confusing...
Cherry Seraphym chapter 2 . 4/24/2001
Whoa. First chapter I thought it was Matt. Second chapter, I do not get. But you've done a pretty good job. (I support both, though more Takari )
Prince Takeru chapter 2 . 4/11/2001
I didn't like it. I don't like Daikari fics. TAKARI FOREVER!
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Very good. I'm assuming the writer is Davis.