Reviews for interLOAFERs: Dance, Dance Feva!
c-wolf chapter 11 . 5/8
re-reads always result in random laughter.

I cackled again at "Perfection randomly streaked the entire building"
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 47 . 12/31/2007
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Happy New Year! I couldn't resist laughing about the pranks they played upon Linka And Wheeler. The Mask and the Planeteers are a wonderful addition to the Misfit verse.
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 30 . 12/31/2007
I loved this chapter, especially when Leonardo's katana bent around Kitty's French Bread. Funny because I was eating a baguette as I was reading your story...
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
I think I'll just read the next chapter and find out.
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
You can't go wrong with Duncan torture, no matter how much you try. Such a wonderful read. Sorry I didn't R&R sooner, but life's kept me busy. I'm glad you're enjoying Coming of the Foe.
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Hilarious as usual. I love the part where Perfection (immortal or not) nearly wound up being shredded apart by Padme by calling her Pregnant Lady...
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
This is turning out to be some spliceverse. Raziel and Kain appearing in your sereis? A nice touch and I'm just bursting at the seams to read still more of your work.

If you have any questions about my works shoot me an e-mail at
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Looks like somebody invented the idea of putting the Pirates of the Carribean in with the Misfits before I did. I'm sorry if I accidentally stole your idea for the Coming of the Foe fic and its subsequent sequels and one-shots.

I look forward to all the madness and insanity that Perfection is due to create...
RogueFanKC chapter 100 . 7/11/2006
Xeno, congrats on finsihing yet another chapter of the interLOAFERs universe! You must feel proud!

Wow, the last chpater is undoubtedly what sticks in my mind, what with hints of the Heartless and Nobody approaching as well as chosen heroes to help the X-Men and Misfits fight. You know I love the Kingdom Hearts series, and I'm glad to see that you do as well. I cannot wait to see you touch base on this.

Yeesh, Deadpool in the Power Rangers universe? I feel sorry for Angel Grove right now, but then again, Deadpool is a good companion and friend in that psychotic, anti-social, insane sort of way. )

And Ma-ti's Heart ring breaking was thoroughly chilling, especially if it means the future end of the world, and I cannot wait to see how the Scions will help in stopping Alteran from going out of control (let's face it, Alteran is a few bricks short is he thinks he can control the Heartless and the Nobody).

See you soon! And congratulations on finishing this epic story! )
Red Witch chapter 100 . 7/11/2006
Congradulations! You've made it to the 100 chapter club! Whoo hoo! Great fic! I can't wait for the sequel!
Red Witch chapter 98 . 7/10/2006
Things just get crazier and crazier doesn't it? How's it going to end? Keep going!
RogueFanKC chapter 95 . 7/3/2006
Hm...all right. My guess is that the shadow being connected to Kingdom Hearts is either Xemnas or Pete and Maleficent. You said you weren't going to have any of the other Organization members there and these guys are the only ones I can think of that can actually be around to cause this sort of chaos.

Oh, and Dinobot carrying Rattrp? Priceless! Hee hee hee, Dinobot is going to either drop Rattrap into the sea at the first chance he gets or dismantle him as slowly and painfully as possible. )

Continue soon! )
Kim Kinne chapter 93 . 7/1/2006
BOTH!

More Please!
RogueFanKC chapter 92 . 7/1/2006
Wow, poor Gecko! My heart really went out to him when he lost his parents. ;_; You wrote a powerful scene when Depth Charge comforted gacko, that was so sweet.

I'm glad Wanda finally knows the truth, but yes, there is a reason Perfection didn't tell her about Release, and I agree that it was for the right reasons. However, Toad should have told her sooner.

And you're hinting at a Psylocke/Gecko romance? Good, because if Betsy is anything like Red Witch's take, if she can be good friends with Rogue, then she can reach out to Gecko as well.

Yeow, Saki is really covering his tracks well, and yes, this won't suit any of the X-Men or the Misfits at all. Just hope things turn out well soon, but with the Heartless anhd Nobody coming, that ain't gonna be happening.

Continue soon! )
Red Witch chapter 90 . 6/29/2006
Oh boy things are getting wild now! Great chapter!