Reviews for Fireside fluff
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
D'aww, so fluffy. Good job!
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is really, really, adorable! Keep up the fantastic work!
SamusX10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This is so totally cute! I bookmarked it way back when I didn't have an account (maybe around a year ago), and happened to find it again tonight!

Seriously, this is excellent. It's far from boring ( unlike more fluff-fics out there), uber-cute, and an awesome bed-time story

Hope things with your Lloyd're going great!

-SX10
Ashley Jo chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
that was really good
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Oh! this is so sweet. i cheered me up, though i wasn't sad in the first place...::blink:: anyway! love the story, i really do. Colette and Lloyd are always so cute together. They're almost like the perfect couple. I especially liked the little tidbit about the buttons. Adorable.

Karana Belle
Airship Canon chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Supreme. It was just awesome.
PerilsofRosella chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Oh my god! The cuteness!
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
dang that made me cry...( in a good way) man I mean lotsa stories got me teary in the eyes but usally only EdwardWinry fics make me cry... ok one Fruba one had me sobbing but... THIS WAS SO DANG SWEET! MAke another chapter if you want... ok finw you caught me PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SangoGrl64 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Brilliant as usual! I've read all of your work. I am ALL for the Colloyd pairing. You are nw officially my favorite writer! Woot! -adds to favorite author list- Great job! I hope that you continued to be inspired to write these stories, maybe longer than a one-shot? Anyway, I LOVE the one shots too! Keep it up!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
So cute and fluffy! good job with the button part.
Emmanuel Jones chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I do like Lloyd/Colette romances stories, and I think this is very sweet. I wonder what kind of fluff if you write for Sheena and Zelos.
hi chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
what can i say, i personally think the couple sux but i did like this fic, no matter how bad this couple is to me...it was... cute
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Pointless fluff, you say...

I guess...but at the same time, each and every bit of fluff has the same intent in mind: to draw up the warm, cuddly feeling each of us has inside, and to bring that to the surface of the heart. And it worked, as far as I know...feeling all ready to head off to bed already. _

Another beautiful moment. Keep 'em coming!