Reviews for Extraordinary
endiahna chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
The last bit was funny, but I think you caught the characters very well...in my opinion at least yeah.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Very well written; not a dry, retelling of the manga, you gave it your own flavor. Good job!
Cetsunai chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This fic was so so well written! It's always interesting to see other people's interpretations of Vash. Ingway's perspective on the entire hostage situation and his thoughts and emotions were very IC.

You write an awesome Vash. :)
Beboots chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Okay, that was just awesome. _ Now I'm just going to gush for a few paragraphs about how awesome that was and how it made the little fangirl in me go "SQUEE!" too many times to count.

I always thought that the hostage scene had so much more potential as a fanfic (I mean, it could be expanded on so much more, as shown here - awesome!). I think it was better in the manga than the anime - much more angstful in written form. And how I love my angst.

You wrote both aspects (or should I say the facets?) of Vash so well! I particularly loved your description of Vash in Jean's room, cleaning his gun, with his coat wrapped around him... And how Ingway drew confidence from simply having Vash around... and how Vash almost instantly cheered the hostages, and teased Ingway out of his depressive state with a salmon sandwhich... *sighs* Now those are just the highlights of what sticks out in my mind at the moment.

...And the PS he left at the end of the note was just so... priceless! :D

So, to review - SQUEE! In character! Vash awesomeness! Fangirl squeal! Well written! Angst! More Vash-in-character awesomeness! Just plain awesome! (yes, I know I use that word alot, but it's seriously the best word that I believe describes this fic!) By the way, I also loved your fic "Geranium" (haven't yet reviewed, but I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually), and I implore you desperately to keep writing! Please? For the sake of my inner fangirl?
ntc chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
This is a well-written fic and I just don't think it's right that it's not getting more reviews. Hence, here i am. anyway, i like how you've weaved the 'pilot episode' in the Trigun manga into a story format. Having said that, the second half of this fic is your original work, so credit should go where it is due :) The light slash made the story more interesting, though i believe that the name 'Ingway' would have baffled quite a few readers. Vash is slightly OOC in this story (where he allowed the Grim Reaper to die in the duel), but i think even Nightow had commented that this Vash does behave slightly differently from the one in the series.