Reviews for Confusing Use of Time
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Awesome fic! . It's very powerfully written.
Daggergal chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
! Kawaii and angsty! It's Kangtii ! lol very nice story!
Tres Elegante chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Woah... That was just... woah.

I love your stories. Seriously. You put so much detail into them... Wow. This was really, really good.

Definitely a favorite.
Tread Softly chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Love it, as usual. You are without a doubt my new favorite author. You capture both these characters and their real life entities so very well. Your descriptions are so smooth and velvety and your subject material raw and memorable. You are truly a great writer. I can't wait to read more from you!
YaoiKitty chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
All I can say is... wow... that's one of the best-written one-shots I've ever read. And very satisfying to my mood right now _ Thank you for the wonderful story! I'll be sure to look out for other works of yours.
Aoi.Shu chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
It was so beautiful!

I wish you'd post a longer story... gorgeous!

aw, I just didn't quite get the suicidal part...only caus ehe thought Kei was pushing him away? Hm... I'll be waiting for thelonger story!

But it was so...

so...

so perfect!

Shu
SidheLady chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
God, this was lovely. I adore it. *bows down*

*adds to favourites*
Tixxana chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
...I think I need a towel. Or something. That was amazingly hott. And I need hottness and smuttiness early in the morning...even though it's eleven. xD I relaly liked this story. A lot. The only thing that could have been different would be the title, but otherwise I loved it. :D WRITE MORE FICS.