Reviews for The Call
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
What an amazingly happy and sad fic! I feel like I cried through half f it. Absolutely fantastic work.
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow this is sad already! Jeez
GwEe FreaK chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I cannot express how this story reach out to me.
You have unknowingly described with a short story some of the trials and errors one commits in ones life.
This is an amazing story I relate to.
Reconstructed families is something I used to think were not the best of ideas (that's saying it mildly), but now I see or I've come to notice how people need others, how humans have this unending capacity to reach out even though they aren't saints...nor related.
It's just very nice to read such a story filled with humane emotions.
Very nice fic, you have many stories that are good, but this one just really reach out to me.
Again, I say ,Nicely done.
Loveless8 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
I cried, I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a child. The way that you wrote it I could feel the pain and heartack come off the page. good work!
Stella chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
This story was simply amazing. The emotions were raw and real. Having lost many of my own family and friends before their time, I could really relate to it. Bottom-line, one of the best fanfics I've read.
ShadoweGoddess chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
After reading this... I was in the middle of reading this when I discovered my rat had died.

SO I cried like a baby, more than I would have otherwise.

You have a talent... I wish I'd see more recent updates from you.
Eggenoot chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
As a parent of two...it was hard reading this chapter but it was too gripping to stop. Just wow
Ravenpan chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Wow. phew. I'm very glad to see them so far down the line, and what became of it all. My heart still feels shattered, mind - but life goes on, and they did - and that made it all very good. :)
Ravenpan chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Even having skipped to the end to figure out the warning, I still was unprepared for how much this chapter has torn me apart. I'm sitting at my laptop, watching three of my four children nap, and the thought of going through what these characters just have is a nightmare to me. Words fail me.
Lena7213 chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Here is one of those suporvlate reviews that comes 5 years later.

I loved your story! I cried, a lot, but I had to muffle it down so I wouldn't wake my dad up. Also, I am usually not the one for Duo being all weak in ff but you really had the emotions down to the core. The plot was flawless. Absolutly perfect. I am the same as other readers, I do truely wish Ali had more time in the story...I really liked that kid.

Anyhoo, I am off to search for another great story. Thank you for all your hard work with your wonderful stories!

luvs

lena
likkle cloud chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
! this story had me in tears! iw as wimpering like a baby!

This was such a good story! Poor poor Ali! Waaaaahhhhhhhh!

Cloud x
snuggalong chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Good lord...the ANGST! I thought my mom was going to look over and be like, "why the heck are you crying?"

Yet another amazing, beautiful story from Dyna Dee...
mayfaire chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
Lovely as always. I just wished Ali had more time to spend with Heero but I guess those few weeks were enough to really help to patch up Duo and Heero's relationship.
defy-law chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
(O.O) Youve seriously just made me bawl through the last three chapters. I wasn't really look g for a sappy fic, but regaurdless, this one really hit the spot.

I loved this other than just a small hang up on the story line. This might just be because I really love kids, but I really can't see someone just up and leaving their own. I almost felt like there's some sort of flaw in that reasoning. Maybe he could have attributed the immediate abondonment partially to the frustation he may have been feeling or something. I understand his immersion into the training he'd previously lived by and how he immediatly rebuffed into that sort of feeling, but I really felt there should be more behind the split than just Duo's one time, immediately regretted and admitted drunken shag.

Regaurless of my own personal hang up on that reasoning, I truely fell in love with the story. And the children. Also, you really put their greiving into perspective and put the reader into story. Truely feeling the loss and pain the characters are experiencing.
force majeur chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
This is too much~~-wails-

I miss my little brother so much and that my fear he will act as if I were his distant relative increases. Hua-cries-. I am his sister!

I am sure I'll feel like shit for a few days after reading this. God, I am so grateful there is no boy in Ali's age i know here.

Damn, it's just a month and my lil brother had been shy when I just wanted to hear his voice

-sniffs- I won't read that book you mentioned. Enough. I dont want to cry in the middle of the night like this again.

Arrgh! And this is the angstiest fic of you I ever read.