Reviews for No Regrets
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Another lovely story dear. thanks!
But it's not listed as completed, like 'Dinner with the Eppes', that's why I didn't find before. Are you planning to continue them?
xxoo Mari
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Nice little story. Thanks
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that was great loved it
storylover18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
It was good! A little confusing at time as to who's speaking, but still very good. :)
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Nice tag to another favorite episode. Thanks, Beth
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was a lovely read :-) Can we hope of you getting back into the Numb3rs fandom again anytime soon?
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Nice little story, I enjoyed reading it. )
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Loved this story. (All your "Numb3rs" stories actually.) I laughed out loud when Alan caught the "boys" under the table. Great interaction between Don and Charlie.
Petitejam chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
_ WAFF Fic! Love the Fluff, brotherly talks are great too. Another page out of the book that is home life Eppes, love how they are portrayed and interact. Great writing style as always! Keep em coming!
delga chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
"Charlie, do me a favor. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Walk the straight line, okay buddy, and talk to me."

I love that line; that entire paragraph, to be honest. This is one of the best brother stories I've read and I'm really glad I looked you up!
MarieThea chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
A brilliant story. Made me laugh, and I needed that. Alan's entrance was perfect, as was the "epiphany under the dining room table." Absolutely perfect.
chickiidoo chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Cool story. :) I liked the ending the best.
themidnightstar chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I loved it! Sweet and funny. You’ve really captured the characters. Just great!
sammac chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
The conversation under the table-absolutely loved it! I especially liked the indirect view of Alan; you only mentioned his shoes, but I could see and hear him perfectly. Great story. Thanks!
Xanthia Morgan chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Ncely done! It was very easy to picture this scene in my head. I love the label shredding and the sneeze. Realistic and funny and touching. Yes, very nicely done!