Reviews for Loving you more than air itself
Dickbutt chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Dickbutt says, "Man... fuck this shit"
MarieTheManiac chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This. Is. So. Disturbingly amazing o_O I've never seen Merry's personality getting so twisted, furthermore LOVED it...I feel wrong now xD

Anyways, I'm BEGGING you to continue, because let alone this very first chapter made me put the story in my faves and I just NEED to continue reading. PLEASE! *pout*

By the way, I agree with the other reviews that said, you're great at writing. No, not great, AWESOME!
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
O.O kill merry. must. kill. merry. good story, i wish you'd continue.
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh my goodness! That was heart-breaking... Pip is so innocent. Really well done, even if it makes me extremely sad : (
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I.

loved.

this.

so.

much.

that I can barely form a sentence.

Oh god that was amazing, you know out of the two hobbits, Merry would be the alcoholic one I would have to say. And pippin would stay by his side even if he was, which makes it all the more sad yet lovely at the same time.

I loved it. You inspire. And now I'm going to write a Perry fic. :D

xx keiji
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This is good in a warped way, it showed Merry in a different light and you have talent with writing.

Ignore people who didn't read the warning and complained anyway, if they read it then it's there problem.

Good luck with later stories!

An Raidre Dubh chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Madam,

First allow me to suggest that this story conflicts greatly with your name. Nobody by the name of Lauralovesrotr could possibly write such a disgraceful mess. That said, I did enjoy the writing if not the story itself. You do shopw all the talents needed to be a very skillful writer and I believe that if you would refrain from writing things that are so terribly dreadful in plot you could go far. You asked if I was traumatized by this story and to tell the honest truth I am, npt so much by the actions contained in the story itself as by the dreaddful twisting of the personalilty of Merry.

There is much here in the writing to be proud of, there is skillful description and the ability to bring your reader into the action, but the story itself is disgusting .

An Raidre Dubh
Bramble Elfglitter chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This. Is. Amazing. I know it's sick and wrong but I LOVE it. You need to write a second chapter!
mooze chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I read this a long time ago and really liked it, but then I lost the link and haven't been able to find it for a few months. It's pure luck that I stumbled upon it again... I still love it.

Please write more. Of this, of anything. :P
Freya chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This may seem like a silly thing to ask, but you might want to put a "OOC" (out-of-character) warning on the story, for Merry.
Hyena's Boom chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Whoa...This is more than just slightly disturbing, but it's a wonderful idea and it's quite well written. I quite liked it. Good job and please continue with this!