Reviews for New Beginning
nictuniema chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Interesting fic.
Animelover6000 chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
i really dont get this story. ok i understand about the fact about how they all got separed 4 years ago but then u started to do something dont know what it is but i need u o clear s byeomethings up for me thank you
Solberg chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
It relly good, but I dident like the end
Unsugar chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Oh...that's so sweet! At last they're together! Do you have any idea of making a sequel of this story? If you do, do tell! I'll be waiting! _
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
You shall continue this story! Or else! I lovers this story, except the ending was kinda rushed, maybe if you could have expanded it within a few chapters, I dunno. But I like it. So continue this or thou shall perish under thy mighty sword! Tee hee.
Cx2 chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Aw, teh fluff! It's was so sappy I got cavities, but it was so swet. .

Yay for endings! :D
Mushrambolover chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT! is that enough wanting? CONTINUE! (i'm hyper) WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT! plz! _
Mushrambolover chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
happy b-day. and good luck with that! _ plz update soon though.
thelongestroads chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
(squeal) I so cannot wait for the next chapter! You are evil! Just giving us a SNIPPET! AH!

UPDATE SOON!
SedativeLicense chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
awsome story! i really really like it, update soon please?
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
AH! CONITNUE! OR ELSE! I WILL KILL! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! DONT END IT HERE! OMG! KAI AND REI HAVE TO HAVE ONE MAKE OUT SESSION BEFORE IT ENDS...OR IM KILLING And it better have juicy details.
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Omg! Im trembling with anxiousness! This better continue or Im going on my killing spree...again...D LOL!
Echo in the Dark registered chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Update soon!
queenOFanime535 chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
WOW!Isn't our little Rei more out there than we thought? Update soon!
Unsugar chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
Please...do continue! i like it when rei become a singer in a pub or something, and kai watched him... though my friend think its kinda weird... again... DO CONTINUE!