Reviews for Incinerate
theevilgood chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
Hm... if I had tears, I'd be crying. Damn good writing. I ahte sad stories, but at the same time, I love them
Jasmine32 chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
You made me cry AGAIN? That was I think even more heart-breaking! You are right though - it's wonderfully written. I am going to read Duality now!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
::takes a brownie:: WONDERFUL STORY! ...Now, bring back Fujin and Seifer. ::Heads to the sequel::
AntiCensor chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
I don't know if you know what Naruto is but it's an anime that's coming to america very soon. In this anime virtually every flash back is tragic and tends to be on the same level as it is for Dante in this story. I'm not pointing out unoriginality because I think this is anything but. All I'm saying is that you have a very good base for Dante's character. I'll be looking forward to the future of Duality. I can't wait to see how Dante turns out.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
_ Of course I'll enjoy the sequel! WAI~! :Bursts into tears: NO!
Jasmine32 chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
OMG! That was heartbreaking - I actually shed tears over this. Wonderfully written chapter.
Jasmine32 chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
He made a house for them? Sweet!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
Grr... ::cracks whip on the floor:: MORE NOW! MORE MORE MORE!
AntiCensor chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
I can't help but wonder if you're planning on elaborating on Duality as well since you decided to do that with this story. That I think, would be most nifty.

Although it sucks that Fujin is dead now I think that this chapter is the best one. I just think that it was written very well, it stands out amongst the others. I'll keep an eye out for the rest of the chapters and the same goes for Duality if you end up writing more for that.

AntiCensor chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
We are now knee deep in fluff, a Jigglypuff nearby has perhaps been sliced open for it's entrails to curl around our feet like cotton candy wads of cat fur. This isn't a flame, I'm just saying it's sweet.

Onto the next chapter I go, two chapters in one day is always impressive to me, regardless of length.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
...WAI~! FASTNESS! :Gives you chocolate and cookies and stuff...: 'Cuz you're awesome. Lol...

O_O! I KNEW IT! YOU'VE MADE ME CRY! :Clings to you, sobbing: DAT'S NOT FAIR!

Rose :: o_o She'll be done crying in a while. In the mean time, she wants to tell you that your chapter was awesome and she wants you to update soon...

:Nods and sits on the ground, sobbing:
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
_ Update son..._ I'll give you muffins, skittles, chocolate, and other stuff if chu update soon. Chyeah.

:Gives you muffins for this chappie: 'Cuz you kick assh.
Jasmine32 chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
Aw - So cute! I loved it. Glad that it isn't the end though
AntiCensor chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
I was mistaken, I thoght that I had read duality but I didn't until just after I read this chapter. I must have been thinking of something else. Oh well... Now I realize what a clever idea Incinerate is, you're writing a prologue to a next generation fic, that is very cool. I'm most thankful to have a story with Fujin that I'm interested in, because I'm using her for my fic but I didn't quite develop a part for her in the story untilo recently, I hope it's satisfactory for any Fujin fans it may attract.

But enough of that, can't wait for the next chapter, and to see how all of this turns out exactly.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
I almost fell over when I saw the 'the end' sign! GEEZ! DUN SCARE ME LIKE THAT! O_O

Heheh...hehe...I liked this chapter, it was sweet. _ All...kawaii and stuff...o.O;;