Reviews for Incinerate
Sorceress Fujin chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
::taps her fingers against the sign:: MORE NOW! WANT MORE NOW! ::grins::
Jasmine32 chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
I am glad you enjoyed the cookies cos I love this story. Seifer's whole family is so totally adorable and I especially love the fact that Rinoa and Squall have been added in so easily to the rest - This is such a wonderful story!

"Makai was a much more dishevled version of his brother. Seifer had once told him he looked like he woke up and crawled out of the dirty laundery basket." - Very funny!

Please update soon!
Jasmine32 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
I liked this chapter - Fujin reacted in what I consider to have been a totally realistic way. I really hope that they sort it all out though.

I really, REALLY love Seifer's family - they are all so nice!
AntiCensor chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Ya know what? I think I read Duality without knowing that this was the prologue... Whoopsy! Oh well, I'll keep reading your work even though you're going to impregnate everybody, I'll deal with it just for you -actually I have made a couple of exceptions but hell, it's good to have rules about some things. Keep it up, and on a side note I'm updating my fic on the 25th. Keep writing.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
:Twirls girlishly: I never come to the site all that often, so I never notice when someone makes a one-shot into a story. Whee. Neways, this is, like, super good...

_ You've managed to leave the sleepy girl in awe. (Then again, I'm normally in awe of your work.)
Sorceress Fujin chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
::grins and grabs the cookie:: WONDERFUL CHAPTER! ::smirks and points to the 'next chapter' sign, prewritten::
AntiCensor chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Not that I'm complaiing or anything, but updating more than once a day might be kind of a rush, I reccomend that you take at least one more day to work on a chapter before you upload it. This isn't to say that I noticed a decline in your work, I'm just saying that it's kind of nuts to update so quickly. Again, I'm not complaining.

Good work, can't wait for chapter five to actually show up.
AntiCensor chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Ah Seifer found his family, yet again you do something that I've never seen in a fanfiction before. And Rinoa is pregnant! I'm going to let you get away with Squalls niceties with Seifer, since you included a few details that made me think about their relationship. The site is saying that you have four chapters but it's only showing me three, I suppose I'll have to check later today for the fourth chapter, it says you updated today so the site is probably just taking a while to upload it. And if I may make a suggestion -keep in mind you should disregard this if it's part of your plan for this story- could you not impregnate Fujin? I tend to lose interest in a story if Fujin or Quistis get pregnant, there's just something about that which bothers me. I'll review again soon!
AntiCensor chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Whoa, I'm inspirational now, that's nifty. I think it's interesting that you gave Seifer a middle name, I don't think I've seen anybody else do that. It's a trivial detail but then again I'm not the writer so... maybe it's important. Sorry I missed the last two updates, I kind of thought that this would be a oneshot no matter what but that's fine. On to the next chapter I go.

P.S. If my review inspired you to keep writing then perhaps my story can inspire you differently. I only have fifteen reviews for Early Graves and although they're all good I want more. I'd be happy if you'd read and review in your spare time. And Fujin is an avid character if that makes you want to read more, although her apearance has been waning... I'll need to do something about that. Hope you read me!
Jasmine32 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
*sigh* I loved this chapter so much! Seifer with his family was absolutely adorable and I loved Squall's reaction to the news that Rinoa was pregnant. Please write more soon! *gives you cookies*
Jasmine32 chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Aw poor Fujin! It was only a dream! That's good for us readers though! :-) I liked this chapter. Especially Seifer at the end!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Good chapter! ::claps:: Next one! ::smirks::
Sorceress Fujin chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
::nods in approval at the last two wonderful chapters:: Well, then I will expect more NOW! hehehe, what can I say? You write so well, that it is never enough! But, I will spare you the whip this time. ::smirks::
Falke-ness chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
And here I was, thinking this fic was a one-shot. Glad to see I was wrong. Great story you have here. I'm anxious to know who Seifer's new friend is. Keep up the awesome work!
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is good and I'd like to see more of it. But I wasn't quite sure of how things were happening and when. It was like a dream sequence that flashed from one scene to another. But if that's what you were after then bravo.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »