Reviews for Solace for Sale
Cylor chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Very ironically in-character introspection for the very complex Jubilation Lee. Excellent work.
UnknownGoddess chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
i loved it
SilentJubilee chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I have to say, I am envious of such talent. The piece flowed so wonderfully and...what am I saying...it was really well written! I've added to my favorites. Keep Writing, you are brilliant at it!
Fae chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
One chapter and my brain forgot what it was doing. Sigh. I love this fic
Hippo chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Not only do I love Jubilee, but I love Angelo. I still wish that they would bring him back to life like they do with the main characters. Alas... dead people are supposed to remain dead, yeah? But a job well done. You write very well and I love your analysis of these characters.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Really deep, personal kinda look at the not-so-bubbly side of Jubes.

Good job!

~RD
Amy chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
So sad but so good. I don't know what else to say but do another.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Nice story, especially with the way you captured Jubilee's feeling of having lived ten lifetimes in her one, and how she's seen too many people close to her die way too soon.
B Oots chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This is a very good start to the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Jubilee is looking for to make her happy?
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow I admit, I'm not a very big fan of X-men, but not I ant to see it just because of this one-shot. Can't wait for the next oe. _
Beany chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Gawd, this was upsetting. You did one hell of a job. This is one grade A story. The ending was truly brilliant. Keep up the great work.
HollyMahogany chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Jubilee had to be one of my new favourite characters and I think you did one helluva job on this. The ending is what sealed the deal. I feel so bad for the kid that the one time that she was careful in what she did, it did back fire on her. Keep up the great work P
Shini02 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
You evil, evil man! You made me cry! But, it was so damn worth it. I loved this story. (You must get tired of hearing me say that about everything I review that's yours... but, oh well.)

I really did like that story though. It was so...bitter-sweet. _ Nicely done.