Reviews for Teatime
Earth Star chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very cute! Short and sweet. _

I happen to like Kitafuro/Jiyu a lot too. This pairing doesn't get enough love.
Ron-Kenji chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
It's a brilliantly crafted story. I have always wihed for Jiyu and Kitafuro to be together. Can you please write more?
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Nice!, Kitafuro and Jiyu, thats nice, I hope you write more.
Ryoko Blue chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Very cute! I do like Ketaro (Kitofuro) and Jiyu too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that Jiyu also loved Koinosuke.
Mares Guyver chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Of all the Jubei-chan stories currently around, this one is probably my favorite. Not only is it extremely well-written, but the depth of characterization and feeling here is incredible! I'm amazed at how MUCH you've managed to contain in such a relatively brief story.

Going more into the characterization, I love how effectively you've translated everyone into written form. From Jiyu's " unflappable adaptability" to Kita's quiet resolve, everyone is spot on from their portrayal in the anime, but deeper thanks to the subtle touches you gave each of them. Little things, like Ayunosuke glaring at Kita at every "tea party" while fidgiting in a frilly dress, added several new layers of personality without having to knock people over the head with it.

Overall, this is a well-crafted piece and outstanding piece of fanfiction in its own right. Here's wishing you luck with whatever future literary ventures you take in the future!

Mares Guyver
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
X3 I love this fic so much! It's the only Jubei/Kita one I've found! I love you! I had been stuck on the Jubei/Koinosuke couple for a while, but after I watched the second season/series I fell in love with the awsome couple. I loved it too much to notice any mistakes so don't worry. The characters were pretty in chracter. Well great job on the story!
Triste1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I just finished watching Jubei-chan 2 and I couldn't help but feel a strong longing to read a few fanfics of Jiyu/Kitafuro. It's five in the morning, I haven't slept all night... and yours is the only Jiyu/Kitafuro paired fic I've come across so far!

I didn't manage to find the first season of Jebi-chan, but I think I've got the gist of what happened; that and, I read up on it. I suppose Jiyu would be rather bound to Koinosuke, but I can't help but love Kitafuro's character just a tad. He'll never be my favourite character in the world (he had too little screen time to actually get to know) but I can't help the fact that he managed to carve a spot for himself in my mind.

Lovely fic. Yes, there were a few mistakes, odd phraces really and typos I'm sure. I rather liked it. It wasn't the happiest ending, but it was sweet. I don't like angst, but this was nice in its subtlety. No flashy scenes where people are flying all over the place and the situation can't be described properly in words. Instead, it was simple, to the point with just a tad bit of needed frills, and the loveliest touch on what was building.

I hope to read more from you. Keep writing, and good luck with any future works.
Zoe chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Such a sweet and piognant fic. Brought tears to my eyes. _ Simply wonderful.
Saberpilot chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Very nice fanfic here. I rarely show my head around the site anymore due to the amount of horrible yaoi-induced fangirls that go everywhere, but this was like finding a jewel in the rough! Very nice characterization and well-written! :)
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Good story. I like how you keep most of the story in first person perspective.
Foxglove chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
omg. O.o I *haven't* seen any Jubei/Kita pairings and it's high time I did judging from the talent here. I love how you also picked up on Jubei's obvious longing for Koinosuke. Even though they couldn't be together; not if Koino was married already. He forgot before, but he's too honorable to do that to Ayunosuke. Which makes me wonder about his wife anyway. . Hmm.

Anyway, I ramble! ; Beautiful story with very believable characterization. Jubei was perfect, and so was Kita and his gang. I liked the fighting over biscuits and Ayuno's creepy staring. She does that so well. Hehe.
Your Putt-Putt chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
aw! i think it was a pretty cute fic! _

keep on writing,writing ANYTHING! it was really good! and there hasn't been a jubei-chan fic in a while!