Reviews for Born to Rule: Too Close to the Throne
Asukachan07 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
No conclusion? I'll keep on hoping, maybe I wasn't paying attention as I scrolled through your fics.
I'll give up on Sam and Jack for now. They're as annoying here than on the show. Kudos for the faithful characterization? Great job on Cam, too. He did show a great ability to learn and adjust to another culture in the episode where he was captured by the Sodans.
It would actually be great if Daniel could rule a planet or 6, he's more a diplomat than a king but with his experience as a member of the SGC and his training he looked ready to get started.
Thank you for sharing!
Asukachan07 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Glad there's a sequel waiting for me! Great AU, although, let's face it, it could totally have happened in the show. The writers never gave Daniel a break.
I love how Cam is always supportive of Daniel, and it's a reflection of their relationship in the show (which was one of the few things I liked about seasons 8-10). Cam looked up to Daniel, despide being the leader of SG1. In fact Cam looked up to all 3 of the other SG1 members, but I think that it was a refreshing change for Daniel. Jack treated "Danny-boy" more like a son or older brother than a friend, and rarely showed him respect. Teal'c valued his knowledge and so did Sam as a fellow scientist, but you could tell that as soldiers they were protective of him because they thought he was a bit naive and helpless. Cam read about Daniel's accomplishments before meeting him, and treated him with the respect he was due from the start.
Thank you for sharing!
Farah chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
SUPER! PLEASE add more! It needs a middle and end. This seems like the beginning of a wonderful story with a GREAT idea... but it's still unfinished.
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Wow, this looks really cool! I've alays been fascinated by Stargate episodes where Daniel gets kidnapped/captured for some reason. Very well written! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Man, Sam's being a jerk, isn't she? I mean, she really cared about Daniel in the show! (In a friend/friend way.) But I haven't read any of your other fics, so I guess I don't know much other than that Daniel has a thing for Sam. Again, really great job! The whole plotline seems very interesting! Please update soon, and keep up da great work!
Allison chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I LOVE it! u should write more soon! Real soon!
Darth Tater chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
update! or i attack you with my army of trombone playing cohorts!
tone death chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
aw poor danny
Paris chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
WoWage (is that a word)

Nice story arc. Its not one that I have found. I wait for your update to this one. I really hope that you update it.