Reviews for Poor Mary Sue
Sass-Bot chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
OH MY GOD. That was one of the most beautiful things I ever read. I am so glad that Emily went to a better place in the end. This was short but really great! :D
apostrophus chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
OMGG, THAT WAS JUST ABOUT THE MOST HYSTERICAL THING I'VE READ IN A WHILE. It's actually difficult to pull off a well-done MS parody sometimes. But this one was very well-done, and I congratulate you.

Amunet 8D

P.S. Sorry, for all the technical, long-ass terms, but I won't be able to use an IM-ism for the next several days after reading that. lol OH GOD NO, GET IT AWAY! *Claws at air and hisses*
Emily chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
This is the second Sue-parody with my name. XD Her original description even sounds like me... Moving on, being an ex-quizilla reader, I love reading Sue-parodies, and this is one of the best. I loved the ending especially. If only the FDS actually existed...

Thanks for writing this. _
So funny chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Help I'm hyperventilating from the humor
I hate Sues chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
This chatspeak is giving me a head ache you stupid suethor
Adresteia chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
Haha! That is so true, sadly. Very nice story, not too long, and not too short...Funny, but didn't really make me laugh out loud. It's very good, though! It's not really the insanely hilarious sort of fic, it's satisfyingly sarcastic. Love it :)
Amarie Miriel chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
Aw, it's over. That makes me sad because it was great while it lasted.
random person chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
this fic is awesomly hilarious!
Songstress Kitsune chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
YAY! No more fangirl-ness! Though it stinks that this story's over, I loved it. (BTW, about the flame thing, it was! I SWEAR! Except for this one revenge flame that I don't count anymore because I wrote it back when I was dumb... -_-;;) I hope you write something else like this again, because I had to laugh at even the "ANGSTY" fangirl parts. Excellent work!

-BFK
SydneyPhobia chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
*Sinffs, then wipes the blood from her eyes*

Bakura: Were you...crying?

Me: You would be too, if YOUR eyes were bleeding!

Bakura: *thinks for a minute* No I wouldn't.*

Me: *stares in astonishment* Scary. Wait...when'd the show go downhill? YOU MUST TELL ME!
Splintered Star chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Hello! Very, very good ending. Perfect climax. My favorite line:

“Emily, you have an extremely sick mind. Get it out of the gutter.”

“No way!It took many years of work, strength of will, and determination to get this sick mind, and I’m keeping it, thank you very much.”

Bwhahaha.

Perhaps you could tell about some therapy they have to go through?

Anyway, very nice.
cantdueldontaskme chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Yeah! The end of the wretched fangirls - boy, they got what they deserved. And Emily is none the worse for wear. Excellent *applaud, applaud* Bravo!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
Oh, I'm only your 30th reviewer...not that I need someone to write a one-shot for me.

And about the way it ended...we can only dream that that would really happen. I mean, some people! .

I'm sorry it's over, but I loved it while it lasted.
Worst illeteracy I've seen chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
Not only is it boring but it's also dull back when you know is just plain boring & stupid is too emotional & perfect.
SydneyPhobia chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
-blinks- Okay. I don't even HAVE anything to tell the fangirls. It still isn't over, though. I still don't like them.

Bakura: I swear, people hate me. Always making me attacked by weirdo rabid chicks.

Me: Bakura, quit being emo!

Bakura: You're the emo one, miss "Ohio is for Lovers!" And How am I emo?

Me: Don't question me, baka!-sends rabid fangirls after Bakura- Ah, fangirls really DO have a use. Anyway...short chapter. Good, but short. I look forward to the update!