Reviews for Brothers in Arms: Moments and Memories
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
'A point of view from Meryl... Nice... I guess she and Kevin truly know each toher and that she has a cursh on him... figure that out! Nice one, dude...'

Keep up the good work, man and update sooN!
The General chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hello, I see you've started your side story before the GS Destiny story arc. As for the premise of your next story, have you've decided to Muw kidnapped by Blue Cosmos and probably have him given memory erasing cocktail to become Neo? As for rest of the guys from NukeDawg's side story, are you going to incorporate them to your next story? As for me, if time and persistance will egg me on; I think of making some GS AU stories with one dealing with an crossover with the original Mobile Suit Gundam series(I think Murrue would be a greater influence on Amuro's development as an mobile suit ace that Noa's was) and a new female character from that series for a different story, a possible new male character from our timeline with NewType and Coordinator's abilities, and last, a female character in the GS series who's Flay's mentor and best friend. Keep up the work!
i love athrun chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
i like it so much
Ominae chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Of course not! I'm looking forward to more Kevin/Murrue in your version of GSD.
arekuruu-inabikari-no-She chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
pretty good one-shot and its good to see that you've been using that site since its got pretty good episode summaries and pictures.

Well if you are going to use some elements of the manga you could always say that the Junk GUild allied with Kevin so they could also use Artemis as a home base.

I'll be looking forward to reading your new AU Gundam Seed story.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2