Reviews for Ways to Infuriate a Potions Master
KseniyaClassics chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
Oh. My. Goodness! that was brilliant! Fantastic, marvelous, amazing, hilarious story! Thank you so very much for bringing it into this world. You have just cured my depression ahahahah Cannot even emphasize how good it is. Thank you.

It's so difficult to find some really funny fanfiction. You are pure gold! Thank you! Read it all in one breath!
Huckleberry648 chapter 7 . 11/14/2020
Your AN have me dying lmfaooo
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 26 . 11/5/2020
Interesting idea
OctavCat chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
So, I haven’t read everything... It was funny but soon enough Hermione wasn’t Hermione, Snape wasn’t the respected ex-Death Eater and it became quite... boring. Only dialogues, not much interesting scenes, some paragraphs going into too much incoherent thoughts... I mean, maybe that’s just not for me! But there are just too much incoherences. Congrats on writing this though
OctavCat chapter 8 . 12/22/2019
Should have writtenIn your face!too!
Acantha Rayne Oak-Moon chapter 5 . 7/1/2019
freakin amazing. as a rule i can't stand fics written in first person but i love this
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2019
I think I must compliment the story before I trash Hermione, this is hilarious and what Malfoy did was goofy. Okay this Hermione is just awful: she is self centered, judgmental, and very stupid. Really, she drank the drink from the potion master who could have easily done something worse than what he did. Anyway I do like the story but really.
And FOREVER chapter 5 . 4/26/2019
I've read this before! I thought it sounded awfully familiar. sucks how the site and the app don't sync up
And FOREVER chapter 3 . 4/26/2019
gotta love uncontrollable giggles lol
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
so far so good!
Arendora chapter 27 . 4/7/2019
Holy cow, I have laughed so hard today reading this story! I enjoyed it immensely.
caughtdreaming chapter 9 . 2/19/2019
I don't know if you're still active here but I have to say this chapter had me laughing out loud til I was crying. The visuals I had of Snape with a big pink glittery hat were awesome! Thanks for the laughs!
Jazzielady76 chapter 27 . 9/23/2018
I loved the story! I had so much fun reading it! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
I almost spilled my coffee while he nearly dropped his globlet lol
Rasu chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
I think I've read this before. But not for a while. I am literally laughing out loud :D
2,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »