Reviews for The Mary Sues Cometh
laurelblack chapter 7 . 3/24
I have found an amazing story on fanfiction with a male Sue-thing, but one that actually makes sense and isn't outrageous or just plain stupid.
The story is Casting Moonshadows by Moonsign. Set: marauders era with ONLY the marauders and Hogwarts students of the time, as well as a couple of aurors that also make sense.
I find it amazing. You have said on your profile that you like Sirius/Remus (I think it was your profile, I scan lots for good stories) so if you decide to read it I hope you enjoy it.
CrimsonDomi chapter 8 . 2/16
I can't breathe, must stop laughing now...
I wanted to ask you where you got the information about names from. Did you sacrifice precious time just to read through loads of Sue-stories to make this fanfiction better? If so, I thank you for your sacrifice.
Nyx and Athena chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I think I died at the Ashlee part.
Binka Fudge chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Thank you for making me laugh. This was absolutely hilarious! I am however beginning to wonder which of the characters in fan fiction aren't Mary Sues. I'm also terrified to write anything in case I accidentally create a Mary Sue of my own.

From the first few chapters of this I get the impression that all the Mary Sues take over and Harry gets screwed out of being the hero, if this is the case then I doubt very much if the slytherins would take this class as they don't like Harry at all, unless they all take the class hoping to learn as much as they can about how to spot a Mary Sue so they can do anything they can to assist her? Hmm I'm starting to think that this class should be added to the care of magical creatures course. On second thought allowing Hagrid anywhere near the most dangerous creature in the world of fan fiction is just asking for trouble.

One final thought, while reading the section on Tragic Past Mary Sue, I realised that the majority of them can be found on X-factor, If I were Luna Lovegood I'd probably be writing an article for the Quibbler on the hidden in full view secret Mary Sue training ground, the main purpose of which being to take over the music business.
lilyp chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I love how you capture the riducule of Mary Sues, add some humor and then parody it. Why is this fic not complete? Where are you? This is brilliant!
SlytherinHoney chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I just sat here and read through all nine chapters. I am still laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes. Thank you for the lessons. I recognized some and DID NOT recognize others... and several had me whimpering "No. No. NO. NOooooo!"
The Timelord Empress chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I'm American and CAN'TBELIVE THIS ENGLISHCRAP ON AMERICANS! THE LAST THING I WOULD EVER DO: WEAR A SLUTTY OUTFIT! EVER!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
PLZ OMG lik soz but u shud no dat marie sooz are cool
Temptation Through Perception chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Hi! So, I'm probably supposed to be doing this earlier, but I'm doing it now. No sense of time - whatever. This is a good...written thing. No offense, I can't call it a story, but it's pretty good. I've been bursting into random patches of laughter, and my mother keeps coming in and giving me odd looks. Yeah. Alright, so you know about the Snapesdaughter!Sue? There's this pretty funny crackfic sort called The Rebellion, with a minor part in chapter ten with Snape's...wait for it...twin daughters. It's like the crack within the crackfic.
rachelgreene chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Let there be angst? Perfection. Absolute perfection.
rachelgreene chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I'll take the sneering pretty boy for 200, Alice.
rachelgreene chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Fucking yes! The chocolate hair/eyes thing got on my nerves so much that I had to dedicate a whole section to it and other maddening FF repeats. This is brilliant.
mereedithh chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
this was HILARIOUS! and so true! I have never met a Mary-Sue who's parents are like ALIVE OMG lol
MissPercy chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Though the last update has been years ago, I really wish you'd upload the Rebel!Sue chapter! I love this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
This is the one that annoys me the most! The americans act like we are medieval. WE'RE NOT!