Reviews for The Mary Sues Cometh
CatiFili chapter 9 . 12/6
I read the German translation and it is just hilarious! It really made my day a good day. Thank you so much for this!
Samantha chapter 6 . 11/17
boi samantha is a totally normal name.? it was my birth name?
Daughterofcarnage chapter 9 . 8/4
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH (deep breathing) This is a justice to all the Mary-Sues in the fanfiction universe. Although, there is one important Sue you need to mention. The famed "CanonCharacterFem!Sue", or in short, the "Fem!Sue". Now, don't get me wrong, I admit to enjoying a decent Fem! Fic once in a while, but how these illiterate teenage excuses-for-writers take a perfectly fine canon character and transforms them into a Sue is terrible.
paz chapter 9 . 6/2
Wonderful!
whiskey-lullaby chapter 6 . 5/6
Ma'am, Congratulations. When I read "Inscribson (no, seriously)" I laughed so hard that I spit coffee all over my IPhone Screen and the sleeve of the person sitting next to me. On the bus.
JKBaller chapter 9 . 2/21
I hate Mary Sue fics so damn much. Even a parody of those fics makes me cringe.
susiequeen300 chapter 9 . 1/19
3, 5, and 6 on Hermione's section was like TRUUUUUUEEEEE she has an enormous rack, all her IQ dissolves and her hair becomes luscious in the wind, and then she has mind blowing sex with someone or everyone. Mione, Mia *shudders drastically at 'Mia'* LOL TOO TRUE.
susiequeen300 chapter 6 . 1/19
"Is hot. Falls in love with Harry. Angst. Snogs Harry. Angst." LOL
susiequeen300 chapter 2 . 1/19
Oh. My. God. I have stumbled upon a treasure. This is SO SAVAGE. Like, painfully good true. Not to say I don't love reading and sometimes writing these characteristics, because I totally catch myself doing it, but this cracked me up way too much. I am dead on the floor. Absolute savagery, this is.
k chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
when are we getting a fic about the american cousin?
TheCrayon'sMoreThanTheCutlass chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
This is really, really great. I feel like it should be required reading for all authors
space-coffeeee chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Hypothetical question: what do you think would happen if I were to, hypothetically, combine all these sues into one fanfic? Hypothetically?
Tepheris chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
I thought the proper pseudoscientific classification of this particular genius of the Mary Sue was SobStory!Sue.
fandomsforever2003 chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
The time where you discover your name in a fanfiction... My name is Ashlee! That's the exact spelling too!
RandomReader chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Silly citygirl1116! In Hermione!sue's possible alias(es), you forgot one from the most infamous HP fic ever: B'loody Mary Smith!(Or B'loddy Marry Smith, or some variation thereof)