Reviews for The Mary Sues Cometh
JKBaller chapter 9 . 2/21
I hate Mary Sue fics so damn much. Even a parody of those fics makes me cringe.
susiequeen300 chapter 9 . 1/19
3, 5, and 6 on Hermione's section was like TRUUUUUUEEEEE she has an enormous rack, all her IQ dissolves and her hair becomes luscious in the wind, and then she has mind blowing sex with someone or everyone. Mione, Mia *shudders drastically at 'Mia'* LOL TOO TRUE.
susiequeen300 chapter 6 . 1/19
"Is hot. Falls in love with Harry. Angst. Snogs Harry. Angst." LOL
susiequeen300 chapter 2 . 1/19
Oh. My. God. I have stumbled upon a treasure. This is SO SAVAGE. Like, painfully good true. Not to say I don't love reading and sometimes writing these characteristics, because I totally catch myself doing it, but this cracked me up way too much. I am dead on the floor. Absolute savagery, this is.
k chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
when are we getting a fic about the american cousin?
TheCrayon'sMoreThanTheCutlass chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
This is really, really great. I feel like it should be required reading for all authors
space-coffeeee chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Hypothetical question: what do you think would happen if I were to, hypothetically, combine all these sues into one fanfic? Hypothetically?
Tepheris chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
I thought the proper pseudoscientific classification of this particular genius of the Mary Sue was SobStory!Sue.
fandomsforever2003 chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
The time where you discover your name in a fanfiction... My name is Ashlee! That's the exact spelling too!
RandomReader chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Silly citygirl1116! In Hermione!sue's possible alias(es), you forgot one from the most infamous HP fic ever: B'loody Mary Smith!(Or B'loddy Marry Smith, or some variation thereof)
RandomReader chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
I really like how the alliteration award is alliterative.
RandomReader chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I love the disclaimers
deleted75729 chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
reallllllllllll
deleted75729 chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
real
deleted75729 chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
honestly this story is the realist thing i have ever read