Reviews for Pushing Forward to Tomorrow
ANYTHINGGOES31 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I see it seems some have given up hope. Please, if you'd be so kind as to continue your story that would be wonderful.
cuteknight101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i love it update soonish please
Lyakan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Keep it up! Your're doing great!
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Paws.on.scroll chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
*Laughs* Oh some things couldn't change! 'Moo-ta'! *laughs again* That's classic! I guess Haru felt the need to continue Toto's arguements for him. Please update again.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh, this is GOOD. You say this is the prologue? There had SO better be a story that goes with it.

You have already created suspence, the desire to read MORE, a mystery and a love interest. And you have moments that may me want to Squee! (this involves the tapping of feet, the wagging of hands, and the happy "squee" sound of the true fangirl)

More please. -
Seven Per Cent Solution chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
*glomps* i love it im hooked and theres only one chap at the moment please update soon .
fenrir-ice-wolf chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
you HAVE to continue this. those last four lines made me laugh out loud
Lightbeauty chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Write more! It's a really great story! I give it 2 thumbs up!
Jaded Delirium chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
looks great so far please update!
Tyoka Bina chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
to you who was whining about Louise. Cheating on his SISTER! you made me remember one gross movie I in my stupidnes of youth whatsed.*allmost trows up* you can disagree wiht me but you hawe to find WERY good reason to make me agree wiht you.
Larisha chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Come on! Update update update! *pokes* This sounds so unbelieveably awesome. Nice plot so far!
AquaBurst chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
o. up date. soon.
Snow Mouse chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Oh! Absolutly, positively a great fic! Hope ya update soon!
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
It looks really good! Could you please put up more, and quickly?