Reviews for Destiny Reversed
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 21 . 3/19
What a wonderful story. I hope that you have kept up with writing after school. Thanks for sharing!
uictoriam4 chapter 14 . 3/7
There are numerous problems in this fic. The biggest being that with all the knowledge Harry has he still acts like such a moody Teenager and doesn't uses it at all . In JKR books at least he had resolve after death and was mourning Dumbledore's death. What happened to that here. So many things are missing that it doesn't feels like a complete fic at all. With so much advantage he has if it was really the same Harry as we know from the books the situation would probably be very different . Lily's death only reinforces that thought
TheDrabbleOfBlue chapter 21 . 2/27
Beautifully written, I did not see that coming :D
LAB1 chapter 21 . 1/21
This story was great, but you made me ugly cry! I loved Violet and Lily!
Grrarrggh chapter 14 . 1/20
It's sounds horrible, but I'm glad you killed Lily and had everyone betrayed by Wormtail. I've always liked the idea that certain parts of time need to or want to happen.
Grrarrggh chapter 9 . 1/19
Uh oh, I have a feeling Hermione's happy feeling was Harry taking her hand. Sigh. Too bad she never thought about reading a few books on psychology...
irusita chapter 21 . 1/16
very interesting and wellwritten story! i really enjoyed it! thank you!
DropTheBasil chapter 21 . 12/30/2019
Wow! This fic was amazing! And I love you explained everything in the end. The friendships and relationships you built were simply beautiful. And the last line of your fic was perfect. I really liked Violet’s character. Great job!
rayningnight chapter 21 . 11/24/2019
Rebel Goddess chapter 21 . 11/5/2019
Well that was just too beautiful, too good. I love how you even made the other world as a kind of happy dream work as a plot device. Your writing is gorgeous, your plotting well done, your characterisation strong, and I just loved it all.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2019
good story
zyz chapter 14 . 9/7/2019
this is the most frustrating fanfic I've ever read.
Seriously every aspect of the story is so frustrating and lackluster. Even the characters are unreasonable. The only thing that stood out is that they are ALL SO FVCKING EMOTIONAL to the point it all seems so unreal.
Trrrrr chapter 11 . 8/9/2019
that Violet's such an awful friend to Neville, blames girl's death on him, even if not every adult wizard could conjure a patronus according to canon. then she tells him he's a minister's house elf and when he gets angry/ justifiedand answers she slaps him. what the hell. I don't really get potters' outbursts in this story, they both get mad randomly
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2019
This fanfic is incredible! I can't stop reading it. Actually, I can't stop thinking about it! This is some very well written work.
sakawunibunga chapter 14 . 7/29/2019
wait, hold on for a second... is she dead or not? i'm so confused..
2,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »