Reviews for Destiny Reversed
Anna chapter 21 . 8/11
I started reading this story many many years ago on mugglenet. The release of Cursed Child encouraged me to look up some of my favorite fanfics. I never got to read the end of this story, but i noticed in the comments section you said you had published Destiny Reversed on another fan fiction site. I was so excited to rediscover this story, and finally to get to read the full story. It was such a great fanfic, what a remarkable story. Considering how long ago this was written I doubt you will even see this. But if perchance you do, I would like to say thank you. Thank you for sharing your imagination and creativity. 8/12/16
janefanatic chapter 21 . 8/4
Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story. I loved it.
sherryola chapter 2 . 7/28
I wonder if you still read reviews on this. I like it very much so far. I'm confused aobut violet not recognizing the name Hermione. Doesn't Harry have his friends in this story? I've always wanted to read a Harry has his family story.
miriti1 chapter 20 . 7/18
wow, I mean it was just so believable with it being an alternative world and I must say I have never seen someone complete a story of an alternative world quite like this (well mostly they are just unfinished) its a great piece of art with lots of emotions and things that draw you in. But I have a hard time really accepting that it was just a spell and not an alternative world and yet it makes perfect sense for a proper closure :)
Oh my gosh. Those are the only words to describe this fanfiction. Just... wow. Thank you so so SO much for writing this. I... it was so great.
LOVED Draco's view.
This is so amazing! As a Neville lover, I think this is the best fanfic I've ever read about Neville as the Chosen One.
This is amazing!
My friend told me to read this and I'll say, this is an amazing start. Can't wait to finish it!
highlander348 chapter 21 . 6/12
This story sucked big time! What a letdown.
Spikeabell chapter 21 . 5/13
Great story, read it all in one go (i'm new to reading ff). The story easily suspended disbelief for me and I found that it fit into my experience of reading HP. Lots of thought given to the complex plot. I hope you will consider writing your own original fiction one day.

I would end it at 'they had time' (but I'm no writer...though it does fit in with the white wooly afterlife JK hints at - which I also have a problem with so)
And the spell enervate...Does that exist in HP? I got caught out with this word (enervate) when writing an artist statement, I thought it meant the opposite. Enervate, make (someone) feel drained of energy or vitality. So wouldn't that spell make them feel worse rather than revitalise.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 19 . 5/12
Honestly, what Scrimgeour was doing with Neville didn't seem all that bad.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 16 . 5/12
Yay! They were smart enough to put a tracker on Peter!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 15 . 5/12
Oh, COME ON Harry! I wanted you to get try to solve things, but not by yourself! Very in-character, though.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 14 . 5/12
I think Harry needs to talk to James, or it's going to tear their family apart. It's really cool that Violet trusts him, though.
What? Ghost!Lily? I hope that doesn't end up too weird.
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »