Reviews for Destiny Reversed
Artistic Entertainer chapter 6 . 5/29
This is one of the most exciting Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read. I love it! I love the creativity, the alternate universe, and the constant suspense. I can't stop reading it!
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 21 . 5/19
Perfect ending to a remarkable story. I applaud the way you have crafted this tale, especially since it is such a hard plot device to even contemplate using. Fantastic job.
THIS. WAS. SO. FRIGGEN. GOOD. holy crap dude, soooo good! Thanks so much for sharing this and completing it! ! ! :D
misherukuro chapter 3 . 5/5
Thanks for the read. ~,~
thonez chapter 21 . 5/1
first half was good, second part of story bad. It was just dream is unsatisfying.
InwoodHp chapter 21 . 4/2
Masterful story. Truly amazing AU and concepts. Great job.
Um the Muse chapter 21 . 4/1
Bravo! That was very well done. I think that the last chapter really brought it all together; until I read that, I wasn't sure about the big reveal on the penultimate chapter.
The Budder Golem chapter 21 . 3/18
Wow. This... piece of art, is truly amazing. I, I don't know what to say. This has been a wonderful adventure, and will never be forgotten. I thank you, and whatever powers gave you your abilities, for writing this story. I salute your awesomeness and encourage you to write many more stories. Again, thank you.
hp009 chapter 21 . 2/21
loved it.
bearblue chapter 21 . 2/18
Thank you for sharing this. It was definitely a good read. Enjoyment is the wrong word, but I was caught up in the story and truly valued it through to the end. Thank you, again.
I think this is a beautiful story of what Harry would've had if his parents were alive, though I kinda hated that Lily was killed the second time. Nevertheless, thank you for this wonderful story!
67Bugman chapter 1 . 1/17
Just binge read the entire story! The best take on alternative reality I have read! Thank you for the wonderful story!
FireAndSteel chapter 21 . 1/11
*damn*.
Ciel Moony chapter 21 . 1/7
Awesome!
Forever Me chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
Great story! At first, I thought it would be one of the sappy "oh-it-was-just-a-dream-and-nothing-will-happen-now" kind of story, but I'm glad I didn't stop reading. To read that it wasn't just a dream, and that it (sort of) really happened, made the whole concept much more interesting, even though it's only revealed in the last chapter.
And while you skipped a lot, I think that you did great on it. There was no major information left out, even though you explained everything briefly, but it was enough to understand.

I really enjoyed reading your story, so thank you so much for writing it!

Forever Me