Reviews for Destiny Reversed
RedFoxSpy chapter 10 . 8/11
this.. does not pass the Geneva Conventions lmao
AimsH chapter 21 . 8/8
This is a really amazing story! I got totally engrossed in it the moment i started it.
Lord Harold James Gryffondor chapter 21 . 6/30
Perfect story ! I love it ! Thanks
Paul Waltz chapter 17 . 4/4
most of this story now is pure drivvle. having the characters argue with each other sucks the life out of the story .
Elevenses chapter 21 . 3/5
SO AWESOME! The plot, writing, and character development were all very good, and even though the ending was unexpected it was still very satisfying. Thank you so much for writing!
gginsc chapter 21 . 2/16
An amazing story. I'm sorry most of it was a dream. That was a bit of a let down. Still, this is very good.
gginsc chapter 10 . 2/15
Why is Lily saying that Draco is a minor when wizards reach adulthood at 17? Why does Harry think it is ok to snog a Ginny that is not his real girlfriend? He is just using her. I don't think it reasonable for Harry to take the other Harry's place without anyone noticing.
Could you do one shots for others characters point of view for thing, like for this chapter I want to know what Hermione was thinking when Harry put his arm around her and the conversation afterwards. Or when Violet discovered the truth of things.
harrysonofbob chapter 20 . 2/3
Lol. Way to make me hate Lily. Manipulative bitch. Still pretty good story, with a bad ending.
Justice of the Martyred chapter 21 . 1/1
Oh my god. I know this is an old work but holy I love it and hate it. All that drama, all the love you made me feel for the relationships of the characters. You set this story up to appear to be the cliche "How I'd write Harry Potter differently" and giving the hope he'd be able to stay in the new reality, only to wrench that hope away with the revelation it was a conjured reality. I loved the burgeoning hope and joy Harry felt in the dream-reality, and even though I didn't cry while reading the story, I felt my own heart be crushed by the revelation of the falsehood. I hate that the dream was just a dream, and I hate that I love that I'm okay with that world being a dream. In other words, I absolutely adore your story and that I could be drawn into it so much.

I also love that this story bears a passing similarity to a thought experiment called the "Experience Machine". I feel I will enjoy your other works if you have any.
Lackollie chapter 21 . 12/29/2020
It's been years since I finished reading this story but I can still recall the plot. Even now, just skipped all those chapters and went straight to read the final chapter made me feel the ache of Harry losing his family.
55artix chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
good story
Guest chapter 21 . 11/17/2020
Feelings described in such an immense way that vehemently made me feel the story reach my heart. Thanks to the author.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2020
I have no words to describe how much I loved this fic! It started out as any other dimension travel fic but evolved into something so amazing that I can barely wrap my head around it. The last 2 chapters made me cry so much that I still have puffy eyes. Absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
Rebe Marauder chapter 2 . 10/29/2020
Está muy genial. Eso no me lo esperaba. Lo he disfrutado mucho.
2,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »