Reviews for Destiny Reversed
Written-Life chapter 14 . 8/26
Oh wow! So excited! What a cliff hanger! Can't wait to keep reading but I thought I'd drop in to review. I am quite emerged in your story it's very good! The only criticism I might have is that sometimes the tenses get a bit confusing ;) otherwise great story! I'm so glad Lily is back and that Violet now knows about Harry ' s situation! Going to keep reading now.
The View From Up Here chapter 21 . 8/19
So, reading this story has been a roller coaster of epic proportions. I didn't think a fic could surprise me this much anymore but this one definitely went above and beyond my expectations, Inception Harry Potter style.

I do have to comment on that last part though, it was a perfect way to end the story and had me tearing up.

I loved the story and would recommend it to any Harry Potter fanfic fan.
Gammily chapter 21 . 8/18
Crying. I love this story so much. Thanks for never giving up on it.
This is so beautiful. *sobs*
Lunaliceazreal chapter 21 . 7/23
Omg so beautiful thank thank you for writing such a beautiful story
Paty S chapter 2 . 6/20
Lets see if harry figures out he is in some parallel world...
There's more mistakes in spaces during the words. "Even if they didhave.." And others.
Good job
Paty S chapter 1 . 6/20
Poor Harry in a strange world.
At least he got to talk back to Vernon...that disgusting human being.
There's a slightly error on: "He'dfaced Voldemort before ..." And in another word that also doesn't have a space.
Great chapter
dimriver chapter 21 . 6/4
I enjoyed the story. Surprised about the whole it really is a dream, even if a super magic one. Thanks for writing.
Artistic Entertainer chapter 6 . 5/29
This is one of the most exciting Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read. I love it! I love the creativity, the alternate universe, and the constant suspense. I can't stop reading it!
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 21 . 5/19
Perfect ending to a remarkable story. I applaud the way you have crafted this tale, especially since it is such a hard plot device to even contemplate using. Fantastic job.
THIS. WAS. SO. FRIGGEN. GOOD. holy crap dude, soooo good! Thanks so much for sharing this and completing it! ! ! :D
misherukuro chapter 3 . 5/5
Thanks for the read. ~,~
thonez chapter 21 . 5/1
first half was good, second part of story bad. It was just dream is unsatisfying.
InwoodHp chapter 21 . 4/2
Masterful story. Truly amazing AU and concepts. Great job.
Um the Muse chapter 21 . 4/1
Bravo! That was very well done. I think that the last chapter really brought it all together; until I read that, I wasn't sure about the big reveal on the penultimate chapter.
1,806 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »