Reviews for Wild Sea Horse
TenraiTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Like it a lot. :D I wonder how would everyone, expecially our famous love cook Sanji, react to Ranma turning into a boy. Hahahaha!

Looking forward the next chap.
Update soon.
hullohullo chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
AWESOME! Again, one of my faves!

Wonder when he'll notice that hes in anotha world or dimension or whatever...

But this is just great, I'm gonna start reading other crossovers like this! Ah! and just so you know, shouldn't this be in the crossover thingie?
avatoa chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Now this is a kickass story. I can't imagine what would make you stop writing it for so long. Please update it ASAP.
mrawgirl09 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Awesome! But WHY?WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY? ARen't you continuing it? DDX Nobody ever does OP crossovers cause that universe is just way too crazy, but with Ranma, I could guess this was possible but anyways, PLEASE continuE! I REALLY would like to see this fic more! REALLY!
Teaghan chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hey I like the idea for this story please continue it.
Kaiya of Terra chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Nice. It'd be cool to read how things turn out.
Fury chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Interesting, why did you stop writing this? While it is a "textbook crossover", you did it rather well.
Aiyobi Uzamaki chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hey could you please update this i love it
Otritzi chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hm...Looks interesting...if I had more knowledge of the One Piece and Ranma universes I'd try my hand at this. Although if I did it I would likely make the Tendos a group of mercs and the Ssotomes a pair of pirates with Ranma as captain and Genma as second mate...or psuedo captian or something. Nabiki the Navigator/manager of the ship, Kasumi the cook/shipkeep, and Akane the fighter/devil fruit eater. I can see Ranma being the highly trained type that would easily keep pace with the likes of Rorono Zoro and Luffy.

Keep the chapters coming!
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Good! More!
smith119 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
HEY! UPDATE NOW! ok? also, you might want to enable anonymouse reviews. ...i cant believe someone made a one piece/ranma crossover... kickass.
Emma Iveli chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This is a good fic (I'm planning on writting a One Piece/Ranma 1/2 Crossover myself). I wish you would conuntie. I really want to see what happens when they find his sectret.
AZant chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is very good stoyr keep it up and don't worry about the reviews. I really want to see where you go with this. Also you should have Ranma fight a bit with a made up character. Since Luffy has the Lion tamer, and Buggy and Zoro has the acrobat, maybe make a strong man or something for him to fight. Anyway please continue.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Ranma waited much too long before jumping in. He's

always been a 'leap first and look later' kind of guy.

His reaction to seeing someone sliced up was also

off. He should have been horrified before seeing the

results. Complex isn't in his vocabulary. Ranma would

have said 'soft spot'.

It's a good idea for a crossover, but you are mangling

Ranma by trying to keep things in canon.
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Awright! Thatw as great! Nobody ever does one Piece crossovers! This ish going on story alert, update soon! .