Reviews for A Strange Game Called Flashbacks
Psycho Corps chapter 2 . 4/2
You know, I've only read this now, and have only recently been a member of , but your story kind of humanises them more. Anyway, it probably won't happen and if you've moved on to other things there's not much I can do to convince you to continue, but it's forming to be a decent story.
Blikinell chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Great story, but when are you gonna post Chapter Three? It's been nine years!
Pvt. Simmons chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
I really like your story and can't wait for chapter 3. hope you update soon XD
Simmons chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I love this and hope that you finish chapter 3 can't wait.
Jasperemerald23 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update this again! It's really good!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
"Apparently soldiers were dicks no matter what side your on"

you.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
"Apparently soldiers were dicks no matter what side your on"

you.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
The characters reactions here are weird.

Grif: Grif get annoyed by Donut but he never expresses hatred for him, and he never made a joke about Donut's sexuality, onky his armor color. The only time Grif reacts is when Donut makes gay comments to him or the Reds all together, and he doesn't fill up with rage and hate Donut, he get's uncomfortable and that's not homhobic since Donut is essentially sexually harrasing them.

Tucker: Never was it hinted at that Tucker hated gays. Just because he's a pervert doesn't mean he hates thw idea of two men together. It's just not his thing. Hell he suspects Simmons and Grif are gay for each other, but instead of diagust he's actually exasperated that the two of them can't admit what he sees as obvious.

Church: Church has never been shown to be homophobic, infact he said in episodes that aired before this fic was made that Donut was actually his favorite red, so this portrayal of him is way off.

Donut: You make it seem like Donut's gayness is a secret he tries desperetaly to hide, nut he openly flaunts it on the show, none of the reds ever joke about his sexuality he juat makes gay comments.
Aniphine chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
As weird as this story is, it's very captivating. Wonderfully written. Please add more chapters soon!
Rio Voltaire chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
You seem to have not updated for a long time, and I wonder why, it is truely a good story.

(oh my god I sound really...formal or posh or whatever there XD)
Spartaness chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I found and read this story on Deviantart. I love it, its so nicely written and clear. I love this style of yours.

I hope to see more in the future, I'm really hanging on a limb for the next chapter. Please?
Schmuzz chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Huh. Very interesting story. I really liked it, so far. The characters are in character - especially Caboose, which most authors can't do, and Donut, in a strange way, as well. Anyway, I know this has been on hold for a while, but if you somehow manage to update this again, I will be your best friend and give you snicker doodles! I'm not sure how I could send cookies over the internet, but I will find a way!

Or, y'know, if you won't be updating any longer, maybe you could, um, tell me how it ends so I don't rip my hair out from curiosity?

-TeamD out.
Delta Sigma chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
So far, so good. You've got wonderful grammar and the whole idea is great! My suggestion for you would be to read your writing aloud to yourself to check for fluency and repetition. There were a couple typos I noticed, but nothing major.

Other than that, I love it! Keep it up and keep it coming!

*smiles* Delta
KInA chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
i was randomly searching and found this story and i can't wait to read the rest its amazing :D

if you want to reply to me my email is
illusenoftheearth chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
When is the next one going to be out?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »